Hello!

Arei 08-22-2006 09:55 PM
I'm Arei, a rabid fangirl and sad little Cactuar Frown I am a huge fan of the Big O and FMA xD I have so many series I enjoy.

Sorry I suck at intros and I really dont sound like myself right now >.> School just started a week ago and I'm already stressed out Crying

I have a few interests xD Cactus, History, and Art (drawing, writing, painting, photography) are my big ones. I love collecting rocks, antiques, and pencil boards Big Grin

I do have a website but my host is evil... I will be transfering to another host soon so it will work again (its been down since feburary (not long after I renewed... I want my $100 back).

Sorry that this is short and stupid... I'm stressed and I forgot to do my binder cover @_@ *does it now*
ArmageddonRose 08-22-2006 10:02 PM
Mwee-hee-hee! Pleased No worries. Welcome, mademoiselle! I'm new here as well. Guess that makes us both newcomers, eh? They'll be forced to accept us! We have numbers now! Anime Smile See ya 'round!

Chow.

EDIT: Shocked How in the name of Aisha Clan Clan did I miss that!? You're from Texas! That'ta girl! So am I. Rock on!
R.Smith 08-22-2006 10:22 PM
Welcome Arei! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 08-22-2006 10:41 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay!
Generalissimo D 08-22-2006 10:49 PM
Texas is possibly too big.

Hello, anyway, from someone else on this ungodly sized state.
Asirt 08-22-2006 10:56 PM
I welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, Arei. I hope you have a good time here.

Be sure to ask the forum staff or the members if you any questions, and also to have fun while checking the many topics available.

However, I'd watch out for that PPGZ Crack Addict. He's a dangerous one. Evil

Once again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile
Arei 08-22-2006 11:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
Texas is possibly too big.

Hello, anyway, from someone else on this ungodly sized state.

Very possible xD I think the majority of the internet's users are from Texas >.> Or I juts run into them more often then most
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-23-2006 05:00 AM
HEE HEE!! X3 You me like!

Howdy! I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, a resident freindly psychopath. If you see some of the things I've posted, you'll see why. Texas is a big state isn't it? (Ish from NYC.) N-E-WAYS, I welcome you with open arms and a customizable plushie of your favorite megadeus! Big Grin These forums have something for everyone, and there is virtually no limit on how many freinds you can have.

KO-NI-CHI-WA!! <3