Cowboy Bebop Question

Nine Kuze 08-22-2006 03:03 PM
I got a question about Cowboy Bebop;

If you've seen (and if you haven't, you ought to be ashamed of yourself) the series, remember the last episode where Spike and Vicious are fighting? After Spike kills Vicious, he walks down the steps of the synidicate's headquarters, has that flashback with Julia, says "Bang" and falls down.

Well, my question is, after all that and Spike falls down, there's a song that starts playing. Does anybody happen to know the name of that song and who it's by? If anybody can help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.
Peace.
Mr. Peabody 08-22-2006 03:42 PM
The name of song played at the finale of Cowboy Bebop is called "Blue."

It's a beautiful song, and it's included on one of the Cowboy Bebop CD's. I wanted to order it a few years ago, but the price and estimated delivery was too much for my liking.
Schoolie 08-22-2006 03:45 PM
Sure,

The song is called "Blue" and it's on the Cowboy Bebop Vol. 3 CD Soundrack, appropriately called "Blue."

Here's one place you can find it: http://www.animenation.com/vicl-60203.html

From the CD jacket, I've found the following:

Words by Tim Jensen
Vocal: Mai Yamane
Soprano Voice: Soichiro Otsuka with Gabriela Robin
And music by Seatbelts

Other excellent songs from that same CD are:

Mushroom Hunting (from everybody's favorite mushroom hunting episode)

Adieu (the vocal version of the song played in the music box flashback scenes)

Call Me Call Me (sung by Steve Conte in the episode Hard Luck Woman (?) when Ed leaves with Ein)

Flying Teapot (in the episode of Faye's origin story - My Funny Valentine, I believe)

and more!

Highly recommended!
Nine Kuze 08-22-2006 03:52 PM
Okay, thanks a lot Schoolie and Mr. Peabody. I really needed this for the AAA so I'm set now.

Thanks again!
Peace.
David Ryder 08-22-2006 05:17 PM
Yeah it's Called "Blue". It's a rather nice song, and I see Tim Jensen had a hand in it in one way shape or form. And luckly it's devoid of Engrish.
Tsukaggin 08-22-2006 05:36 PM
quote:
40 years it comes being before and without thing, I think of that they are creative ones where the person still fears the darkness. Way he does not face the fear, he did not have the memory of that history under any condition, as for him that eye then it refers, acts. But when at the brief present place it is long time both which, there are 40 years. In order to blast drive in order to know truth, fear of the person.... and blasted the attempt of uniform time. It is the crime where that tries truth, learns? Is that the crime which searches those things which you fear......? My purpose of this world is knowledge, that and that spreading is AM I who do the fruit of my work as before in the entire world! When we do not want expanding to oblivion in the bay between the human, in two worlds, you must think, the human who rips think! You sign, Schwarzwald

Come now. You have to give credit to Engrish. I bet you money the militaries top minds can't translate that message. Granted, nor could your allies, but we're working on that.

-Tsukaggin
Nine Kuze 08-23-2006 01:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tsukaggin
quote:
40 years it comes being before and without thing, I think of that they are creative ones where the person still fears the darkness. Way he does not face the fear, he did not have the memory of that history under any condition, as for him that eye then it refers, acts. But when at the brief present place it is long time both which, there are 40 years. In order to blast drive in order to know truth, fear of the person.... and blasted the attempt of uniform time. It is the crime where that tries truth, learns? Is that the crime which searches those things which you fear......? My purpose of this world is knowledge, that and that spreading is AM I who do the fruit of my work as before in the entire world! When we do not want expanding to oblivion in the bay between the human, in two worlds, you must think, the human who rips think! You sign, Schwarzwald

Come now. You have to give credit to Engrish. I bet you money the militaries top minds can't translate that message. Granted, nor could your allies, but we're working on that.

-Tsukaggin

Not to sound rude or anything like that, but what the hell does this have to do with my question (which was already answered by three different people) on Cowboy Bebop? As far as I'm concerned, the thread has served its purpose and can be closed now.

Thanks again for answering my question.
Peace.