Start back to school.

Shadow dorothy 08-16-2006 03:12 PM
Okay I don't know anyone who can say deep down in their heart that they like school, only cause they get to see their freinds. So I want to make a thread where people say how much they hate school.

I could care less.
088nd 08-16-2006 04:03 PM
I'm heading off to college this year, I honestly don't think I'll have a problem with school.
Mike 08-16-2006 04:10 PM
I'm moving to New York to start dental school on Sunday. I just hope my roommate isn't an asshole/it's not too hard/I don't get grossed out.

Yeah I'm paranoid.
Mugiwara Luffy 08-16-2006 05:12 PM
I'll be going to the College of William and Mary on August 25th, and personally, that day can't come soon enough.
Mr. Peabody 08-16-2006 05:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
Okay I don't know anyone who can say deep down in their heart that they like school, only cause they get to see their freinds. So I want to make a thread where people say how much they hate school.

I could care less.

If schools would expel the troublemakers, and teachers could put some zing into their lesson plans (learning CAN be fun), then more kids would enjoy going to school.
Inigo Montoya 08-16-2006 05:38 PM
Mr. Peabody would say that.

You have a point, though. School has its moments...

Ah, the days upon days when I enjoyed Western Civ in high school...

It seems like only three months ago...
Mr. Peabody 08-16-2006 05:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Venome Lord

Indubitably, Sherman. Indubitably! Big Grin
RoseRose 08-16-2006 06:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Venome Lord

Ah, the days upon days when I enjoyed Western Civ in high school...

It seems like only three months ago...

Poor Mr. Peri. Having YOU in his class...

But, I'm in college. Pain in the ass, but better than high school in some ways... there are teachers I REALLY don't miss. In college, you can avoid the crappy teachers. And, I don't have to take MATH!

*shrug*
Inigo Montoya 08-16-2006 06:45 PM
Hey, he had me in Junior History, too, so he was prepared for me!
Yomiko 08-16-2006 09:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd
I'm heading off to college this year, I honestly don't think I'll have a problem with school.

This coming Tuesday (Augest 22) I will start collage too. I'm freaken out a little. Also I have to take other classes that have nothing to do with my major, which is Theatre Arts! Big Grin
Generalissimo D 08-16-2006 09:33 PM
I'm a junior with a freshman class.

There is mortal injustice here.
Buck Buck #1 08-16-2006 10:03 PM
I used to like school, but it kinda sucks since most of my friends are in school and I'm not yet. But since my campus is about three miles from my house I will still get to hang out with all of my highschool friends.
Shadow dorothy 08-17-2006 07:16 PM
I'm still in high school and the troble makers get expelled from my school I just hate it. They expect us to do good, it the frinken school modo. and I don't care. I'm in classes with dumb people except english 2 thats ok.
Nine Kuze 08-18-2006 07:22 AM
I've been going to school year round this past year and I'll be heading to major in business.

Yeah, I despise the school system.
Peace.
Gummibear 08-18-2006 10:01 AM
I'm not really looking forward to going back to school at all. I mean my summer really blowed. But it's not so much the academics that bother me, it's all the "drama" that happens there. Unfortunately I have eighteen year olds at my school that don't act much older than ten or eleven years old. I'm just hoping people matured over the summer...but somehow I doubt it.
Shadow dorothy 08-20-2006 12:58 PM
I hate school, they gave us weekend homework.
Volt 08-20-2006 04:09 PM
I don't start until September 5th, but I still have a bit to do. Gotta read Frankenstein, a biography on James Madison, and an entire book on AP Bio, not to mention take notes for the main Bio textbook. Eh... no problem.
I guess I won't really mind going back that much. Summer kinda sucked. All my friends were away the entire time and when they were around I couldn't do anything cuz I was busy cleaning the house or some shiet. So I'm looking forward to being able to legally hang out with them.
paul1290 08-20-2006 04:13 PM
I start school on tuesday. I'm actually glad it's starting because my summer has been very boring lately.
Pie_Junkie 08-20-2006 04:34 PM
Woof, I started back 2 weeks ago (8/7) and it's not too bad being back. I had an insanly boring summer and chemistry class in fun so I'm down wit' all that jazz.
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-20-2006 05:42 PM
I go to school because I have friends there, I need degrees and sh*t to get the job I want, and it's not all that hard for me. I got like, 90-something GPA's for the past three years of high school with a few high 80's thrown in. I been asked to join the National Honor Roll schitck too. Whatever. It's really cool, but I'd rather get a ticket to Japan and buttloads of money to spend there.

I HATE GYM. No f*cking questions about it. And I don't like science all that much either. Bilogy, meterology, astrology and volcanism are fairly intersting/easy. I think I'd have fun in chemistry. I could pretend I'm a mad scientist in class whipping up lethal poisons and demonicly fast-working acids that cann burn through anythiing. ^vv^