Hello Peoples~

Deus Redux 08-04-2006 01:11 AM
Hello my amnesiac friends of Paradigm City. ;)

I'm Deus Redux~ But that's not a lot of fun to type, so feel free to come up with a nickname for me!

I actually just stumbled onto this site through beloved Google. Man, do I wish I found this place sooner! I'm a huge Big O fan. <3 It all started with me discovering it on Cartoon Network. Ahh, good times~ Ahem..

Anywho, onto myself a bit more. I enjoy anime and manga of all sorts and genres. Just ask me if I like it and I'll tell ya. I also enjoy playing video games and computer games. So yeah; ask and I'll tell.

Ah! Right, right.. I also enjoy making graphics (signatures, avatars, whatever I feel like doing). They're a lot of fun to make and I adore Photoshop.

Well, I suppose that's enough of my rambling.

Ta!

PS: I'm a girl. Just reminding you. ;P
R.Smith 08-04-2006 01:31 AM
Welcome Deus Redux! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-04-2006 01:54 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! We have a new girl!! Anime Smile

Nice ta meetcha! I'm Chitter-Box-Kat aka CBK. I'm one of the resident harmless psychos whoes always (well, mostly always) hyper. I hope you have fun on the forums! We have threads for everything if you know where to look. Wink

Have fun, watch your spelling, and make some friends! Big Grin

Oh! And for signing on, you get a free complimentary megadeus plushie of your own choice. *hands you a plushie*
Asirt 08-04-2006 07:47 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Deus Redux. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at the forums.

Be sure to check out the many topics to talk about, but try to have fun here most of all.

If you need any assistance, be sure to contact the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I welcome you again to PCF; may you have a great experience here. Smile
David Ryder 08-04-2006 09:33 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your stay.
Deus Redux 08-04-2006 11:50 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, guys~!

And a new girl? Are we that rare? I thought I saw a few girls while I was lurking about. X3
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-04-2006 01:54 PM
Oh, there are buttloads of girls on the forums! You're just the latest to join on, so that makes you the new girl! Big Grin
Diverse Considerations 08-05-2006 02:54 PM
Welcome to our city, Deus Redux! Our domes are your domes. Please enjoy yourself here.

There is much for you to see and much for you to do. But beware of Chitter-Box-Kat, we're not sure if she's had all her shots yet. (Just kidding, Kat. Nothing but love!)

Anyway, feel free to be yourself here. We're a very supportive internet family here. And above all else, enjoy yourself, you are welcome here!
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-05-2006 06:39 PM
ENOUGH WITH THE SHOTS CRACK D.C.!! XD It's annoying.
Deus Redux 08-05-2006 07:01 PM
*Gives a consoling pat to CBK*

Thanks for the welcomes, once again. I think I'll post something in the funny Big O picture thread soon enough..

Uwahahaha! ..ahem.
Generalissimo D 08-05-2006 07:08 PM
Hello.

Please do not feed the political debates. They may bite.

Have a great time here.
Zopwx2 08-06-2006 08:45 PM
HOwdiez
Hanyou 08-06-2006 09:34 PM
Greetings and salutations! *tosses you a marshmallow*

Have fun and post much!