Dsiapering Act

ANTI-Big-o 08-02-2006 11:18 AM
I've noticed that there is an other big hole in the story line that maybe the writers and some of the fans have not noticed is it true that there is nothing else outside paradigm city but waste land as stated by some one I believe roger I don't remember,but what about electric city it just doesn't disappear because there are supposed to not any thing but wastes land out side paradigm butt there's electric city they had whole episode on it.

theres somthing strange around here and it aint fish!
Shadow dorothy 08-02-2006 11:49 AM
Yeah theres also the union which come from the watse lands.
Robot7290 08-05-2006 12:18 AM
EEK. Please stop shouting, were right here Wink

Anyways, the Electric City episode was made in the early days of the Big O, when it was intented to be some cheezy anime just made to sell money.

Here's what I think:
Electric City is one of many small cities housing power plants. Although they are outside the domes, they are BARELY ouside the domes. Like Roger's house is outside the domes, but fairly close. I imagine Electric City is close because with all those sandstorms outside the domes, power lines (which are seen in Ep. 2 to provide some of the power to the domes) would be damaged very easily. So I'm predicting that Electric City is vry close to Paradgim City, so not REALLY outside the domes.

P.S. I really don't intend to be rude, but the spelling and grammar... off. Please, no "all caps" please. We see your post. Making it double size doesn't help either. The spellcheck button is up there next to the bullet button. But you do get bonus points for "paradigm butt". Big Grin
Zopwx2 08-05-2006 12:56 AM
You can interpret it in 2 ways.

1)Other than these small towns built around paradigm infrastructure, no other self contained communites like paradigm exist to their knowledge.

2) They know there are people outside paradigm but to them they are neither civilized nor as organized as those within the domes and therefore don't qualify. This is more a 2nd season idea considering they know all about the union. But do they realize that the union is in reality just a small get together, or did they ever suspect a significant threat.
The Ghost of Ember 08-05-2006 12:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Robot7290
Here's what I think:
Electric City is one of many small cities housing power plants. Although they are outside the domes, they are BARELY ouside the domes. Like Roger's house is outside the domes, but fairly close. I imagine Electric City is close because with all those sandstorms outside the domes, power lines (which are seen in Ep. 2 to provide some of the power to the domes) would be damaged very easily. So I'm predicting that Electric City is vry close to Paradgim City, so not REALLY outside the domes.

It's also possible that Electric City is a dome in itself, like Ailsburry turned out to be.

I find it most likely that Electric city is undomed and on the outskirts of Paradigm. Paradigm City is a very, very large city, larger than the actual New York; the domes are divided up by name (East Town and the main dome are two examples, which I think has a name but I cannot recall it at the moment) it's not inconceivable that outside the domes is divided up into several smaller district cities. Illegal Residential Sector, Electric City, Ect

If that makes any sense.
Zopwx2 08-05-2006 07:18 PM
Regardless electric city was still under the jursitiction of the paradigm corp, and I guess technically part of paradigm city... I mean considering it was powering the whole place city.
Shadow dorothy 08-06-2006 02:06 PM
I think that it's still there and no one wants to visit.