Unknown places in Big O!

Mattartist 08-02-2006 10:13 AM
Hey ho, Mattartist here. I've been looking over some of the episodes AGAIN of Big O, and stumbled upon a strange place. The sequence of Act 14, the first episode from Season 2, involves characters in enviornments where they speak some interesting gibberish that isn't fully understandable (eh, nothing is fully understandable in Paradigm City Big Grin ).

Heres the place:
Schwartzwald is typing on his trusty typewriter over about an inch thick layer of water, with an apple and a teddy bear's head floating. There are large cable wires big enough to send basketballs through alongside him.

(in gameshow host style)
I ask you, WHERE -- IS -- THIS? Confused

I mean, it looks nothing like the underground stuff from Schwartzwald's site (with the big EXPO sign) where Big O fought the Archetype. So, whaddaya think? Cool
Robot7290 08-05-2006 12:13 AM
*slams buzzer*

DING!

What is indoors. No wait... I <3 Boobs.

Alright, enough SNL, to the question.

Um.. I'm guessing its SOMEWHERE underground. It has to be underground somewhere, with the giganto cables and dark walls and scenery. The small amount of water also proves that it's underground, maybe not the subway area but the sewer area. Remember in the episode Hydra, the Hydra comes out of the sewers from drain pipe holes under a bridge. I believe Schwarzvlad was somehwere in the underground sewers.
Zopwx2 08-05-2006 12:49 AM
I don't believe its anywhere else in the show.

So who knows where he is, or if it ever really happend.
Robot7290 08-05-2006 09:20 PM
I think it's kind of like how Gordon Rosewater described the Union. It does not exist. The area in question is not important to the rest of the story, and once it has been used it will be discarded. Think of it like props or a certain set in a play. If the play only has players on the set for one scene, you will not see it in the rest of the play and is not important, i.e. discarded. Just my stab on it.
Shadow dorothy 08-06-2006 02:09 PM
Like Oz, you will always go down the road and it then Oz slowly diappears.