Anybody going to CNAnime in Toronto?

Instro 07-30-2006 03:31 PM
The Canadian National Anime Expo is in Toronto Labor Day weekend (Sept. 1-3). I really want to be there because among their guests are three of the best voice actors from Fullmetal Alchemist: Vic Mignogna (Ed), Aaron Dismuske (Al) and Travis Willingham (Roy).

The link to convention info is : http://www.fanexpocanada.com
Diverse Considerations 07-30-2006 09:26 PM
Lord, almost every woman in this forum will want to go if it means a chance for them to meet Roy('s voice actor). It'll lead to a mob so large, not even the mounties will be able to stop it...
Sara Comatori 07-31-2006 12:04 PM
...BOREING!!! I would want to go but I really don't want to meet the voice actors for FMA...I can do that were I live. Funimation is only a mile away.

I've always wanted to see Canadia...
Instro 08-01-2006 05:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Diverse Considerations
Lord, almost every woman in this forum will want to go if it means a chance for them to meet Roy('s voice actor). It'll lead to a mob so large, not even the mounties will be able to stop it...

Indeed! Oh well, I was willing to make the 150 mile journey, but it looks like I'll be attending the wedding of a co-worker instead that weekend. It'll be fun, but I know I would have had more fun in Toronto!
David Ryder 08-01-2006 09:20 PM
No since in heading to Canada, since anime weekend atlanta is closer and has more or less the same VA's (although I could care less about the FMA dub, but that's just me.)