Wayneright > Bigs connection

Robot7290 07-29-2006 02:27 AM
Is there a connection between the late Wayneright (the old dude again) and the Bigs (or just Big O)? Again, another thread started from a previous thread, but I though this one deserves another thread. Alright, we all know Dorothy activates Big O Final Form by plugging in the back needles of Big O somewhere into her android skull, probably into some date input/output ports to initiate the command for Big O to commense the Final Form. Now, if Dorothy was built by Wayneright, that must mean the Bigs were BUILT BY WAYNERIGHT AS WELL. Think of it, in one of the first couple of episodes, Roger and Dorothy enter what appears to be a Space Shuttle Construction building. But by the appearance of the different racks inside the building, and the placement and shape of many of the different metals and shelves, it appears that it could very much likely be a contrustion site for a vertical Big of some sort, or any giant robot for that matter. It would fit perfectly, with the supports most likely on a hook hooking under the armpit of the big, securing it in place.

This may lead to the theory that Wayneright not only built Dorothy and Dorothy's big sister, but many other Bigs, at least Big O. Another point...

Wayneright's old construction site is found OUTSIDE the domes. He mass produced them (as seen in the Bigs marching/flying flashbacks), and most likely did so OUTSIDE the domes (the reason for the factory and many others being out there). Roger found Big O OUTSIDE the dome. Now although it really doesn't say where Big O was found, we know it was found in the bank building. Roger wanted to make it his home, found a Norman Burg there, and as seen in "Roger the Wanderer", Norman takes care of Big O.

Anyways, that is how I conclude that Wayneright mass produced the Bigs outside the domes, and that he designed the Bigs to be compatible with his androids.
Generalissimo D 07-29-2006 12:03 PM
Goddammit, why do all these noobs insist on jumping to conclusions?

Just because Dorothy managed to put Big O into Final Stage doesn't mean all the bigs were built by Wayneright. It's probable that Wayneright had intimate knowledge of the Core Memory, and mimicked it with his androids. It's the process that is contained within Dorothy that allowed Big O to do it, but do remember that ROGER KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO.

My own theory is a Big needs a connected human to properly access all it's weaponry. Dorothy just happens to be 'human' enough to work with it.
Shadow dorothy 07-29-2006 12:57 PM
No D-boy it does make some sence. Look at some of the ep's and it kinda obvious that someone with a good amount of robotic now-how made the bigs. And my thoery for Norman however is that he's a Wanyeright clone.
Big Jauln 07-30-2006 01:57 PM
It makes a bit sense, but D-Boy is right, there is a bit jumping to conclusions here.
Nine Kuze 08-01-2006 05:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
Goddammit, why do all these noobs insist on jumping to conclusions?

Well said my friend. Big Grin And that's what I was thinking of as well.

No offense.

Personally, I don't that much of a connection with Tim Wayneright and the megaduses. If you want to think of it like that, why not throw Jason Beck in the theory as well since he was the one who told Dorothy all about her involvement with the Final Stage.

Theories centering around the Bigs is difficult because so many about them is still surrounded by mystery and basically no clues have been left about their true origins. Although, with Dorothy able to link up with Big O like that and the other Bigs as well, you do have to think that ol' boy Wayneright does know a lil' somethin' about the network and maybe even the past of the Bigs.
Peace.
Zopwx2 08-05-2006 01:31 AM
Did Wayneright build Big O and the other bigs? No.

But he did have intimate knowledge about Megadeii and Androids and in addtion the compatability of the two. And when he died he took all that knowledge with him

Although an unlikley source of equivilent memories arose from Beck's subconcious.

Which explains why he came up with using dorothy to restart d2, build the sh**ty beckbots, and assist rosewater w/ ressurecting fau and the like.

+tell roger about the final stage.
Robot7290 08-05-2006 09:16 PM
Look, I was just stating a theory, and if I have to jump to conclusions to do that, I am going to jump to the conclusion I think is the best. Anyways, there is some sense in it, like every theory. Jump because I'm straying from the norm is no reason to call me a noob.

Jumping is a whole lot faster than crawling, and sometimes you just happen to jump in the right place.

P.S. Don't call me a noob, you do NOT want to know what I can bring down on you. I have done nothing to you and for you to insult me for posting a simple theory is incredibly foolish.

These boards are friendly, even if you choose not to be.
Zopwx2 08-05-2006 09:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Robot7290
P.S. Don't call me a noob, you do NOT want to know what I can bring down on you.

Tongue
paradoxx 08-06-2006 12:04 AM
Wayneright probably had classfied knowledge from the Paradigm Science Group, after all they were able to build Big Fau and refit Big Duo from the Foregin Megadecues and the prototype in the underground expo.

Angel asks Roger "Who would have more to gain from Waynerights legacy?" and then there are those Dorothy Lookalikes. Waynerights connection is meant to be a mystery.
Zopwx2 08-06-2006 07:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by paradoxx
Wayneright probably had classfied knowledge from the Paradigm Science Group, after all they were able to build Big Fau and refit Big Duo from the Foregin Megadecues and the prototype in the underground expo.

Angel asks Roger "Who would have more to gain from Waynerights legacy?" and then there are those Dorothy Lookalikes. Waynerights connection is meant to be a mystery.

The science group got their knowledge from wayneright not the other way around.

Who do you think cleans up all the junk roger leaves behind after the battles? The Paradigm Corp. for sure they reverse engineer the crap out of those things.
Naraku 08-20-2006 09:55 AM
I dont think that Waynewright built the Bigs but intead he had a vast knowledge of the basic megadues and thats why Dorothy is able to interface with megadueses incluiding those that arent Bigs like the Leviathan.