Gordon >Wayneright Connection?

Robot7290 07-29-2006 02:10 AM
While replying to the previous post about Dorothy's immortality, I thought of something that I couldn't let go.

What if...

When constructing Paradigm City (as seen in that old photograph of him and a Roger clone), he hired Wayneright (the old guy) to make his "precious tomatoes". And THAT is why Roger sucseeded in his negotiations with the Director of his world, because he was NOT one of those precious tomatoes. Was Gordon trying to, through Wayneright's knowledge of androids and robotry, synthesize life itself through the constant production and reproduction of more and more masses of androids, like artificial tomatoes?

Just a though... as always critisism is always welcome.
Shadow dorothy 07-29-2006 12:53 PM
It would make sence. But why would roger be exculded when we saw him with the other "Tomatos".
Nine Kuze 08-01-2006 05:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Robot7290
While replying to the previous post about Dorothy's immortality, I thought of something that I couldn't let go.

What if...

When constructing Paradigm City (as seen in that old photograph of him and a Roger clone), he hired Wayneright (the old guy) to make his "precious tomatoes". And THAT is why Roger sucseeded in his negotiations with the Director of his world, because he was NOT one of those precious tomatoes. Was Gordon trying to, through Wayneright's knowledge of androids and robotry, synthesize life itself through the constant production and reproduction of more and more masses of androids, like artificial tomatoes?

Just a though... as always critisism is always welcome.

Um, this sounds like something on the lines of another "Roger Smith is an android" theory.

I don't like those because basically, I don't believe that Roger is anything close to an android (I mean, he is close to an android but that's the not the point I'm trying to make here). I'm not knocking the entire emphasis of your theory, I just don't like at the end of Act 26 and Roger had his vision of Paradigm's past, you see the android assembly line and some automatically assume that Roger is an android.

But it sounds alright as far as the tomato experiment goes.
Peace.
Zopwx2 08-05-2006 01:32 AM
I doubt gordon and the wayneright collaborated much.