oh my goodness

lostmustard 07-19-2006 05:46 PM
Okay, who missed me? Big Grin

Wait, I mean who remembers me?

I have no idea how I went so long without checking these forums, but just last night I was smacked in the face with a strong desire to look at Big O stuff.

I hope it's all right if I ask a few questions. (if this is the wrong place to ask these, please tell me where to send them, and then we'll all act as though this never happened)

1. Most of the links on the front page don't work Frown What happened to all those sites?

2. Before, I was reading a fan-written season 3 fic (I forgot by whom, though), and I only had one "Act" left to read. It seems as though the site it was on is also down. Does anyone know if the story(ies) were uploaded anywhere else?

3. I would like to offer my services as a avatar/sig-maker. Who wants one, and where should I make a thread about it?

Again, I hope it's okay that I asked those things here. Sorry if I am in the wrong place.
paul1290 07-19-2006 07:55 PM
Hi and Welcome back! Big Grin

1. A lot of those sites have taken down already.

2. If your talking about the season 3 written by A Clockwork Tomato then search the Nightingale Club. If that's not what your referring to then I'm not sure where it might be.

3. You can make a thread in the JFK mark airport about it.
David Ryder 07-19-2006 08:11 PM
Welcome back to PCF! Enjoy your stay.