hello everyone

The Question 07-19-2006 02:22 PM
Just though I'd make myself known before I post, instead of appearing out of nowhere.

Sorry if this angers people in anyway.

Hello anyways
Asirt 07-19-2006 02:55 PM
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, Sparda. I hope your experience here will be a great one.

Be sure to check out the many topics to talk about, but try to have fun here most of all.

If you need any assistance, be sure to contact the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I welcome you again to PCF; may you enjoy your stay at the forums. Smile
David Ryder 07-19-2006 03:50 PM
Welcome to PCF. Enjoy your stay!
paul1290 07-19-2006 09:03 PM
Hi and Welcome!
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-20-2006 12:41 AM
Konichiwa from one of the resident psychos! Big Grin Name's Chitter-Box-Kat. You can call me CBK, Kitty, or any nickname you want.

We're very friendly around here (most of the time) and we have threads for a bazillion topics going from human nature, wrestling, miscelaneous random thoughts... There is virtually something for everyone. And if you can't fing a thread you'd like to see, make it.

HAVE FUN NOW!! Anime Smile
Diverse Considerations 07-20-2006 08:52 AM
Hello there, and welcome to our domes! Please remember to windex any handprints you may leave.

We're a very laid back group here, we like to have fun and meet new people so we're glad you stopped by. Enjoy yourself and watch out for Chitter-Box-Kat, we're not sure if she's had all her shots. (hehe, that never gets old)

Anyway, have fun and remember, you are welcome here!
SEELE 08 07-20-2006 10:31 AM
Hello and remember Chitterbox verbally nukes everyone so don't be disturbed. Pleased
R.Smith 07-20-2006 01:54 PM
Welcome Sparda! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin