[Fan Art] Big O: Its SHOWTIME!

Mattartist 07-03-2006 12:54 PM
Hey ya'll. Boy, I tell ya I'm excited. Just recently my family bought me a cool computer-ized pad and pencil, from WACOM or something. Now, I can finally do great COLORED (sparkle sparkle) Big O fan art I've been cramming my computer's memory full of! Red Face Confused

-- Man, that sure was a mouthful... (spits) Tongue

Okay, since I kinda went crazy, here's the first picture:

-Yeah, its of Dorothy, but c'mon! Don't tell me those sweet robotic eyes don't just take your heart away? Big Grin

EDIT: Yeah, thats my sig: Martist. Also, if you can see the logo on the right hand side of Dorothy, inside the "O" I put three dashes in there, for two reasons: 1, because of Big O's chest plate, it is a circle with three dashes in it, and 2, because of the fan season 3.

Call it my Fan Season 3 Logo! Big Grin Go Go Big O!
Bye! (runs at high speed, then falls out the window) AGGG! Why'd they put AIR here?!?!?! Big Grin
Diverse Considerations 07-03-2006 02:47 PM
This pleases me. Make it larger to increase the goodness.
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-03-2006 04:00 PM
Yay Dorothy! Big Grin One, two, three, four, you must bring MORE MORE MORE!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Pwease? ^vv^
Mattartist 07-07-2006 08:27 AM
Well, I DID bring MORE MORE MORE!

MORE MORE MOOORRREEE MOOORRREEE MORE!

more... Big Grin

-Schwartzwald Portraot: Really, who could deny Crispy? He's the first to tell you that we need a season 3. Sure, he's crazy, and he kills people, but hey, gotta give the guy his due for fighting for what he believes in!

-Okay, I know what you guys are gonna say about this one, so I'll just keep my trap shut. (giggles) I can already see the craziness ensuing.
YAY CRAZINESS! (shouts random gibberish!)

--er, sorry.

AND NOW, One last thing, TRIVIA!
"What is Schwartzwald's favorite show?" Also, please comment on the pictures! Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-07-2006 10:26 AM
Schwartzwald: Now that really makes me wish there was a season three...WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Crying It could have been so COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Shocked BTW, nice job on Crispy! He looks so happy! *pets crispy on the head*

Now I'll never call him...uh...what was his name?

Roger and Big O: Okay...wait for it... ...Alright. WHAT...THE...HELLL...? Aside from that, it's funny. I get it. The Roger and Big O look like Roger and Big O. Iz cooooool. Big Grin

More pwease! ^vv^
David Ryder 07-07-2006 12:06 PM
Ah. Very nice work on those. Keep up the good work.
pen1300 07-07-2006 06:57 PM
Wicked style! I love it! Schwarzy (who has a fond place in my book), looks really awesome and Roger and Big O, that's just funny and I could totally see it in the fanwork! I love the style you drew these in!

Have you submitted anything to the PC Fanart page? These two would look wicked cool with the other artworks. (Details)

Later,
Pen1300
Shadow dorothy 07-07-2006 07:55 PM
Do you take requests? case I'd like to see Dorothy in her red dress from episode 2. And I heard they might make a season 3 rumor on the net you guys got any thing to back the sucpisions up?
Mattartist 07-31-2006 10:04 AM
Phew, sorry me late, me was walking home when crazy guy attacked me with fire...

Oh yeah, and he be covered in toilet paper...

Big Grin

Seriously, it was just some nutty hobo. Yeah... hobos...
My cousin has aspirations that he'll be one too!

Okay, on to the pictures! Did you guys guess which show Schwartzwald -- or Crispy -- liked the most?

Okay, I guess I can give you the answer... in spoiler mode!

spoiler (highlight to read):
The X-Files. Heh, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Okay, enjoy! Oh yeah, and Shadow dorothy? Yes I most certainly do! Big Grin Cheers! Cool
Mattartist 08-01-2006 10:26 AM
Hello, just checking in with ya'll again...
In the second post in a row... yeah. Smile

ANYWAY this is a special post, since I am sharing with you guys the first page of the novel I'm currently writing, BIG O SHOWTIME! Big Grin Its my interpretation of what Schwartzwald wrote in that last letter recieved to Roger in Act 24, The Big Fight. I tried to capture Crispy's fiery yet slightly dignified nature while writing this.

Hope you enjoy! And the pictures are coming! Happy
---
ReSET...
Act One:

What do you do when you wake up in the middle of the night…
Do you stare blankly at the walls of your housing, and then quickly fall back to sleep?

Or…

Do you stay awake, eyelids stretched, for fear that should you return to your dreams, that they would hold you indefinitely…

Do you sit there, pondering the reality of your dreams as you gaze at illusions before you?
Or…
Do you simply say it’s not your job to seek the answers to the riddle of your existence?

We are in the same boat, Roger Smith.
When you feel ready to seek the answers, I will be waiting…

-Signed, Schwartzwald
-------
PS, I wrote this in a really neat handwriting font on Microsoft Word, called Brush Script, MT. Really cool when it's in that writing.

BYE!
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-01-2006 02:12 PM
Season three or bust! Hells yeah!! Big Grin

Interesting letter. It sounds like Crispy. It sounds like something Crispy would write. Keep going!
IamRogerSmith 08-03-2006 08:24 PM
laaaaaaaaaaarger please
R. Daniel Olk 01 08-05-2006 08:21 PM
Moo! I'm so jealous that you have a WACOM pad!

Well, actually I'm the only reason I don't have one... I want to prove to myself that I'm good without one. Then I'll spend the cash.

[Edit: No advertising, please. --Krang]
Mattartist 08-07-2006 02:44 PM
Hey ho!

Man, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I can't make them any bigger, since I am limited to the restrictions of the attachments program. You guys know what I'm talking about, right? Frown I'm really sad I can't make these huge, cause I want to!

Well, if someone can help me find a way to make 'em bigger ON THIS WEBSITE ALONE, ya know, I can't post them on "image.com" or "post it here.com". Soley devoted to Paradigm, thank you very much!

Oop. That was advertising, wasn't it Krang? Frown
(whispers) sorrryyy.... Smile

Okay, enough with the shmeal -- or shmuzzz... or.... oh yeah!

Da HOOHAH! Big Grin

Only one today, but its something I've wanted to put my hand at sometime now: it's a what if pic. What if Dorothy had actually kissed Roger in the cockpit filling with water? I know somebody else did one like this, and to that person, I say I'm sorry if you think I'm stealing your idea. I just wanted to try a different -- well -- kissing pose -- if you will! Big Grin

Also, Dorothy in a red dress next, only on the BIG O CHANNEL!

---please turn on your tv to simulate commercial breaks---

OH NO! ADVERTISING AGAIN! Crying I bad. Frown
R. Daniel Olk 01 08-07-2006 02:49 PM
That's impressive, but waaah! Dorothy's chin is like hyoooj!

Hey, you may not know this yet, but... we're both good artists! We should collaborate and make something HUGE!

At least, I've never seen a collab fanartist effort... different styles most of the time... I think our styles are a bit different--like you used hatching to shade in that last pic but I just alter the color tones on my computer... but we could work around that.

ANYWAYS. PM me if you're interested with anything. Smile
Mattartist 08-07-2006 02:58 PM
Neato! Ya know, I believe everyone is somehow in someway a good artist. The arts are in everything! Even MATH can be considered an art -- although it does make my brain hurt... Big Grin

A fan colab ya say... hmmm... Although I know I can't PM ya, I wonder whether BIG O SHOWTIME could use -- say -- a robot creator? Cool
Whayyda say? Say, that's a thought...

Post ONE drawing of what you think is a good, perhaps FOREIGN MEGADEUS robot, and this goes for everyone -- well, except for my non-existent dog of mine. Chews up the pencils, paper, and even me fingers! Ouch! Big Grin

I hope this is okay, Krang Frown -- or whoever is the god of this here quaint thread... it's still within the Big O Showtime art and whatnot! Big Grin

REMEMBER, ONE PICTURE, PLEASE!

If I like it alot, I'll try my hand at the robot, show ya, and maybe even put it into the story! Big Grin Whoopy!

Phew, that's a lotta typing... Wink
Krang 08-15-2006 11:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mattartist
Oop. That was advertising, wasn't it Krang? Frown

No, it's perfectly fine to host your art on PhotoBucket, ImageShack, DeviantArt, etc. as many other artists do. You can either link to it or directly embed it in your post with [img] tags.

quote:
Originally posted by Mattartist
I hope this is okay, Krang Frown -- or whoever is the god of this here quaint thread... it's still within the Big O Showtime art and whatnot! Big Grin

Of course. Either here or a new thread is fine.
R. Daniel Olk 01 08-16-2006 10:31 PM
Foreign Megadeuses... foreign people.... eeeeeeehhhhh... I like to think of a general topic then let the other forum-goers throw ideas at me, THEN I pick the best ideas from everything they've thrown, put it in a blender, and emerge with something far more clever than I ever could've created on my own... and I figured we'd just divvy up pieces of that drawing. Smile

Besides what does a foreign Megadeus "look" like? Hmm, somehow gray I suppose? With a little artistic flair perhaps? Hmm.

Can't send PMs? Buh... why? Neutral

Haha I love your spirit! You remind me of this musician I know who's always flailing her arms about and going off on crazy tangents... except you draw... ooooh.

OH MAN, bo-diggity I just rememberd I'd started drawing this Union Megadeus for a guy named BYA001; for a while he had a fanmade Season III planned. This guy's name is Richelieu:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/A...t/RICHELIEU.jpg

Yup, all MS Paint! I have a better/newer version of this bruiser, though.

This guy was supposed to have two tendrils on his back and be able to run on all fours, but then BYA001 dropped out of existence so I stopped working on his project.
R. Daniel Olk 01 08-18-2006 06:41 PM
Mattartist veah ah joooooo?
Mattartist 08-21-2006 01:43 PM
Whoa... I'm thinking Atlantis big rock people..

Oh, I haven't really LEFT, its just right now I see Paradigm is back to its
-- well, PARADIGM! Heh...

Awesome picture, R. Daniel... well, hey there... Laughing ANOTHER IDEA!

I'll fill ya'll in THAT later, but right now, I gotta go, post tomorrow!