(Edit Title) Sara's DeviantART and YouTube Videos...

Sara Comatori 07-01-2006 06:55 AM
This was supposed to be a tribute...but I don't know anymore

Why we cry

Warning: Contains large amount of blood

Please comment

Edit: I mad e a few AMV's, you can take a look at them if you want.

To YOUTUBE!

Mine are the
MML Tribute
Fruits BAsket Voice Over
Hellsing TV Chop Suey
DBZ Cold Heros
Darkness
And the Yu-gi-oh G/X PPG

I use my friends username. The rest are hers.

Enjoy.

Edit: New AMV on Youtube
Goku 10 for Post
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-01-2006 11:49 AM
It looks nice. You did a good job on Anderson. You should eat chocolate or hug a plushie. That always makes me feel better when I get sad. And don't forget to smile a bit. Nicely done! Big Grin
David Ryder 07-01-2006 01:07 PM
Nice work. Also this is considered advertising? It seems like every other Such and such's fan arts threads, that are common place here.
Sara Comatori 07-01-2006 04:31 PM
It was supposed to be tribute but kinda turned on me...I was listenig to Disturted while I colored it... Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Travis Bickle 07-01-2006 07:56 PM
Pardon, I wasn't clear enough before my post was deleted.

If you link to another site saying "go here and comment here", that's advertising. As opposed to, say, embedding the image in the thread. Everyone (myself included) has done something similar, and have gotten the thread closed due to advertising).

But if I'm wrong, then I'm sorry. If what I say is ruled to be incorrect, then wouldn't the sensible approach from whoever modded this thread to be to delete anything that has to do with my statement.

Again, I apologize in advance if I'm incorrect.

So, since this is all said and done, can we delete this part of the thread?
pen1300 07-01-2006 08:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Pardon, I wasn't clear enough before my post was deleted.

If you link to another site saying "go here and comment here", that's advertising. As opposed to, say, embedding the image in the thread. Everyone (myself included) has done something similar, and have gotten the thread closed due to advertising).

But if I'm wrong, then I'm sorry. If what I say is ruled to be incorrect, then wouldn't the sensible approach from whoever modded this thread to be to delete anything that has to do with my statement.

Again, I apologize in advance if I'm incorrect.

quote:
quote:

Advertising is against the rules, which makes it a sin against God.

It's perfectly alright to show your DA artwork/fanwork/work on here.

quote:
...Also this is considered advertising? It seems like every other Such and such's fan arts threads, that are common place here.

Many forum members have posted links to DA (and other sites) artwork/fanwork/work on here before and those that view the fanwork often comment here and at DA (if they have an account). I believe that linking to DA is not advertising and in this situation, just as others with DA, the person posting is asking for comments from PCF members. That is how I (and I believe, others) saw this situation.

If you have any other comments concerning this situation, please to PM me in the future. The topic of this thread is to discuss the artist's work, not if he/she is advertising or not.

Thank you for your time and I apologize to the thread starter for any inconvinience.
Pen1300
Sara Comatori 07-01-2006 11:32 PM
this is all fine and dandy but...you all kinda got off subject...

And stop being so danm political...

Goverment doesn't make the world go round...a magnetic force does...

Here is my first good web Comic ever

Enjoy

Ed has a bay day
Buck Buck #1 07-02-2006 12:42 AM
That last one was pretty good, I liked the part when that one guy was all like oh no don't look, and the other guy was like stew.
pen1300 07-02-2006 11:43 AM
"Ed has a Bad Day" is hilarous! I like FMA (and have seen a bit) and it was easy to imagine the whole "STEEEEEW" thing. You have some talent! The characters look like the anime!

The other piece was nicely drawn, but a little too much blood for me. (Thanks for the warning).

Later,
Pen1300
Sara Comatori 07-05-2006 11:13 PM
I bring you Odin: Lord of Exsistance!

Note: Big Picture...

This is the B&W version...

I'm finishing a great pic of Raphael from Soul Calibur 3, Chibi Style
Sara Comatori 11-28-2006 07:08 PM
Here's a new piece I did. It's worth looking at. Take a look.

The People we Count on...
Revan 12-02-2006 08:54 AM
That's really good Sara! Very powerful and stylish.
I've added it to favourites on my DA account! Big Grin