*waves hello to everyone*

undyingphoenix 06-27-2006 12:57 AM
Hello, everyone! Well, I've decided to make myself known here. Why?

*shrug*

Felt like it, I suppose. I'm also known as undyingphoenix over at the SBO forums and I thought to come over here and check more of these forums out. I must confess that I was a bit intimidated when I first registered because of the sheer amount of forums but that's all a part of the fun, I suppose. As a result, I kinda abandoned PCF, only coming back to lurk on a very rare basis.

Hmmm, let's see. I'm 22 and hail from NJ. The Big O was the second anime series that I got into and it remains my favorite to this day. I can't wait for them to start airing episodes again!

Other favorites include: Full Metal Alchemist, Midori Days, InuYasha (yes, I'm one of those Tongue ), and my all-time favorite, Neon Genesis Evangelion.
R.Smith 06-27-2006 01:00 AM
Welcome undyingphoenix! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Diverse Considerations 06-27-2006 01:16 AM
Hello there! Welcome to our domes. Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy yourself. You are welcome here.

By the by, is Midori Days any good? I've been dancing around buying it and would appreciate a first hand opinion. (get it! haha! or not...)
Asirt 06-27-2006 10:09 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, undyingphoenix. I hope your stay here will be a great one.

Be sure to check out the many topics to talk about, but try to have fun here most of all.

If you need any assistance, be sure to contact the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I welcome you again to PCF; may you have a great experience at the forums. Smile
paul1290 06-28-2006 06:33 PM
Hi undyingphoenix!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuces.
Chitter-Box-Kat 06-30-2006 11:57 PM
La-li-ho undyingphoenix! I'm Chitter-Box-Kat A.K.A. CBK and I welcome you with open arms, a teddy bear, and a cookie! X3
Don't be scared! Just go where the mouse leads you and have fun! Eventually you'll find favorite threads, a full PM box and a big buddy list.

WELCOME!! Big Grin
Sara Comatori 07-01-2006 02:48 AM
Welcome bud...make yourself at homeand if you need a friend, Sara will be here for you. Welcome