peace maker kurogane

AlexRosewater 06-24-2006 04:16 PM
Tetsunosuke Ichimura has always been upset about his short stature. After he sees his parents being murdered by a Choushuu assassin right in front of him, he vows with all his heart to become strong enough to take revenge on their killer. It is now 1864, the first year of Genji. Tetsunosuke, now 15, heads to the headquarters of the Shinsengumi with his older brother Tatsunosuke, looking to join the historical group to fulfill his dreams of getting stronger. Little does he realize what he is about to experience by doing so, for in order to join this army, one must forego his humanity and become a demon.

I bought the whole series over the past week and I'm still watching it. I think it's an amazing Anime series that blends historical values with western influence.
kidistight 07-05-2006 10:55 AM
You know something I watched this series probably 2 weeks ago at work and was deeply disappointed in it. I kept watching it watching for some big action scene but the anime left me wanting more after each episode. There was really only one big fight scene I just felt like they let me down in the sense that he wanted to change things but he didn't.