[Other] [AMV] The Ultimate anime Showdown of Ultimate Destiny!

Green_Bird 06-21-2006 06:38 PM
This took me a week to do. It features all my favorite anime (Including Big O). It's using the song "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny by lemon demon. If you seen the original flash animation you'll know the song. Anyway please enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E73fTd3CsJM

I would post the AMV.org link for people who don't like youtube, but for some reason it's saying that it doesn't exist....
Nine Kuze 06-21-2006 06:51 PM
Damn it all, I'm using a computer that has no sound card in it so I couldn't hear the music. I'm going to have to watch this again my own computer with the sound.

But nonetheless, Green_Bird, it was damn good and I liked it even without sound. Good editing as well, and after awhile I was wondering if you put in any FMA and then it pops up with Edward in his boxers looking for his pocketwatch. Big Grin Also, good to see Hellsing again.

Anyway, I'm going to have to watch this again with sound but even without it, I really enjoyed it.
Peace.
Sara Comatori 07-13-2006 12:17 AM
Seen it, have it, love it.

In my favorites... good one
Chaoz 07-13-2006 01:06 AM
Eh, the song isn't that great. I liked it after a few times but than I got sick of it.
The Baker St. Irregular 07-13-2006 02:08 AM
That was actually pretty good! Anime Smile Could have used more action, though, but you did quite well.

<-- Burns with an intense desire to make AMVs, too.
Buck Buck #1 07-13-2006 02:09 AM
Thumbs Up Cool Thumbs Up allright.
Diverse Considerations 07-13-2006 09:07 AM
Dear God, that is awesome!

*stands and salutes*

(Inquiry: what is the anime from time reference 1:50-1:55?)
Wingnut 07-13-2006 08:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Diverse Considerations
Dear God, that is awesome!

*stands and salutes*

(Inquiry: what is the anime from time reference 1:50-1:55?)

That's the R.O.D OVA, Nancy vs. Nancy. You have to see it to get it or just ask our resident papermaster.
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-13-2006 09:05 PM
u...uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh... W T F H WAS THAT!?! Shocked

WOW!! Son of a gun!! Shocked

That was so good! Ed is Indiana, Bo-bobo is Chuck Norris, but why'd they use Big O instead of Optimus? >.<

THAT WAS DAMN FUNNY! FIVE STARS MAN!! Anime Smile

*runs off giggling like the madman she is*
Green_Bird 07-14-2006 12:00 AM
Thanks, everyone Anime Smile ...

quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
but why'd they use Big O instead of Optimus? >.<

Don't really like transformers (played with a bunch of transformers toys when I was little that my dad had, but never seen the original cartoon)...not to mention I saw another video with Optimus Prime in the Optimus Prime parts, and I didn't want people to acuse me of copying it when I didn't. So Big O was the only other mecha anime I could think of to put there that I've seen more then one episode of.
Shadow dorothy 07-14-2006 12:08 PM
That was funny, I likey.