Hiya everyone!

Zexion's Code 06-11-2006 12:23 AM
Glad to be here!!! My name is jason, I'm 21-years old...I hope to make lots of spiffy friends, and have a ton of fun! I hope for ltos of welcoems..Cause that's jsut how i am!!

Se eya al laround.
Generalissimo D 06-11-2006 12:56 AM
Let me be the first to greet you to these fair forums.

Yarr, here be monsters.

But they be nice monsters, at least. Big Grin
Asirt 06-11-2006 12:57 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Zexion's Code. I hope your stay here will be a great one.

Be sure to check out the many topics to talk about, but try to have fun here most of all.

If you need any assistance, be sure to contact the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I welcome you again to PCF; may you have a great experience at the forums. Smile
R.Smith 06-11-2006 01:09 AM
Welcome Zexion's Code! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 06-11-2006 01:13 AM
Welcome. Do enjoy your stay at PCF. Good times ahead.
Chitter-Box-Kat 06-11-2006 01:21 AM
Yo! I'm one of the resident freindly, non-violent (mostly) psychos. Most people refer to me as CBK, and I encourage you to watch your spelling, grammar, language, content...and other random crap.

BIENVENIDOS! KONICHIWA! ALOHA! SHALOM! WELCOME! Big Grin Big Grin
Zexion's Code 06-11-2006 01:24 AM
Aww!! Thanks everyone!! Oh, and don't hesititate to PM me if you wanna make a friend. It's always open and such!! ^__^

I'm looking foreward to getting to mknow you all.
paul1290 06-11-2006 07:38 AM
Hi and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.

We have IRC chats on tuesdays and fridays starting at 7:00 pm.

Server: DALnet [hotspeed.sg.as.dal.net]
Room: #ParadigmCityChat

You can go to www.dal.net and log in as a guest in the box where it says "chat now". After the IRC chat window pops up, type the following text:
/join #ParadigmCityChat
Zayne 06-11-2006 01:12 PM
Koni'ichi'wa! Welcome to PCF! Big Grin
The Baker St. Irregular 06-11-2006 05:23 PM
Good to see you've got your account all up and running. Pleased Now, go forth and see what there is to see, and post what there is to post on these here forums! You'll find many fascinating things to talk about with many fascinating people.
Sephiroth 06-11-2006 07:15 PM
Howdy and Bienvenidos to these lovely forums. My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile. However, because I'm feeling generous, have a piece of delicious rhubarb pie, yes if there's one thing that can revive a guy, that is home made rhubarb pie. Enjoy your stay.
Diverse Considerations 06-13-2006 06:37 PM
Welcome to our domes! Please check with your insurance provider to make sure that you are covered for giant robot damage and something known as "Beck." Some mild premium increase may be expected.

Also, please remember to windex the domes if you leave a handprint on them. The management can be a little picky at times.

Beware of Chitter-Box-Kat, we're not sure if she's had her shots. (Just kidding, Kat. Nothing but love!)

Above all, enjoy yourself and have fun! We are a friendly and fun loving bunch. You're in good company. You are welcome here!
Zexion's Code 06-13-2006 10:15 PM
Thanks all! I feel welcome here, although I'm still in the shy stage of sorts. I can't wait to really get into drive! By the way, I posted my picture, in the pic thread..So, people can see me and leave comments.
Pygmalion 06-18-2006 06:19 PM
Hello, Zexion's Code, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a nice ball of twine that you can use to find your way back when you get six deep in references in the thread.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion