"unfaithful" by rihanna

dancinggummi88 06-06-2006 09:21 AM
ok.... i just finished listening to "unfaithful" by rihanna and she's talking about cheating and murder and i dont know which one she did! did she cheat? did she murder someone ? what did she do?!!!! all and all the song is pretty sad.....

can someone tell me what this song is about?!
Sharpshooter005 06-06-2006 09:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dancinggummi88
ok.... i just finished listening to "unfaithful" by rihanna and she's talking about cheating and murder and i dont know which one she did! did she cheat? did she murder someone ? what did she do?!!!! all and all the song is pretty sad.....

can someone tell me what this song is about?!

Who is rihanna and whats going on in this thread.
David Ryder 06-06-2006 09:10 PM
quote:
Who is rihanna

She's a very attractive R&B singer, other than that, I can't thing of much to say about her.
evanASF27 06-06-2006 11:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
And what's with this soviet jewelry? Their jewlerey isn't any better than ours.

It's Jewery? Oh. Never mind.

Edit: Nobody got that. It was a Gilda Radner routine. It was just to point out that this is kind of spammish and serves no purpose whatsoever.

Does every thread not intended to last over 3 pages have to earn such demeaning comments? Seriously...you scare off more new members that way Oh Well

Anyway back to the topic, this is what I've found on the song "Unfaithful":
quote:
[...]"Unfaithful" written by Ne-Yo, is a slow ballad which addresses the feelings of guilt a girl faces as she cheats on her boyfriend.

Rhianna sings it, but since it's not written by her I don't think it pretains to anything media-worthy in her life (if you were seeking a media reference or something like that).

Hope that helps Cool
pen1300 06-07-2006 11:07 AM
Seeing that the question of this thread was answered, this thread is now closed.

I suggest that next time you focus on the singer and not just a specific song because that limits the topic greatly. You could discuss how you like/dislike the style, a song, or an album all in one thread.

Thanks,
Pen1300