Hello everyone.

Daemonaetea 05-31-2006 11:31 PM
After rewatching the whole series again over a couple of days, I felt a sudden urge to talk about it again. Smile

Anyway, hello everyone, and I'll try not to embarress myself too badly.
Diverse Considerations 05-31-2006 11:51 PM
Hello, and welcome to our domes. Don't worry about embarassing yourself, we do it each and every day in many new and interesting ways. We won't laugh...too much.

Please observe some important rules. Keep our domes clean, use windex regularly. Watch for potholes. Enjoy yourself.

Above all, have fun. You are welcome here! ^_^
Asirt 06-01-2006 12:05 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Daemonaetea. I hope your experience here will be a great one.

Be sure to check out the many topics to talk about, but try to have fun here most of all.

If you need any assistance, be sure to contact the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I welcome you again to PCF; may you enjoy your stay at the forums. Smile
R.Smith 06-01-2006 12:27 AM
Welcome Daemonaetea! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 06-01-2006 05:21 AM
Konichiwa, aloha, welcome. I hope ypu enjoy your time here. I strongly encourage you to check out EVERY THREAD YOU CAN. Trust me, there are people here who will talk about ANYTHING. Like me! Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Anyway, welcome. But be warned, some people here have enemies outside of Paradigm. And megadeus fights have been known to break out on occasion...I'd get some insurance ASAP. You never know what's gonna happen in this city. Roll Eyes

I love the city and hope you will find happiness too. Thumbs Up
paul1290 06-01-2006 08:42 PM
Hi there and welcome to Paradigm City.

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Sephiroth 06-02-2006 12:23 AM
Howdy! Welcome to these wonderful forums. My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile. Go Crazy and have a blast!
Pygmalion 06-18-2006 06:16 PM
Greetings, Daemonaetea, and welcome to our happy domes! It's always good to see another fall into the mystery of Paradigm City.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion