When A Stranger Calls

dancinggummi88 05-30-2006 08:17 AM
Well..... since no one has made a comment on how lousy this movie was i will...... start it anyways......

the whole time your waatching this movie your yelling at the babysitter because she does the most STUPIDEST things and the kids sleep throughout practiclly the whole movie. kids who are sick or not do NOT sleep that long and that silently for long, i jumped like once and that was when he popped up in the mirror at the very end.
rediculously a waste of time....

has anybody ever gotten a strange phone call from a stranger or just a weird phone call? whats the worst prank call you ve gotten?
David Ryder 05-30-2006 12:59 PM
This is the one with the guy in the house right? Fun fact: by the way this movie is a remake of an older movie with the same plot called Black Chrismas or something along those lines. I really don't expect much from these sorta movies.
dancinggummi88 05-30-2006 01:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
This is the one with the guy in the house right? Fun fact: by the way this movie is a remake of an older movie with the same plot called Black Chrismas or something along those lines. I really don't expect much from these sorta movies.

i dont think anyone expects much from a movie like this...... and yeah its the one with the guy already in the house and he kills the babysitters slutty best friend as she tries to leave the premises and he keeps calling her and messing with the babysitters mind by not even saying a word at all
Nine Kuze 05-30-2006 01:40 PM
When I first saw the commercials for this when the movie was first hitting out, with Camilla Bell's (is that her name?) pathetic farce she's pumping as acting, I seriously thought it was a commercial. For maybe a phone company. A really bad one, but a commercial nonetheless.

Should have been one of those movies that goes straight to DVD.

quote:
Originall by Gaddes

Remake huh? Yeah, for the majority of the time, remakes suck hard. And also, they're remaking The Omen. I have no idea why because the original sucked back in the '70's and I think its because of the date (6/6/06) ZOMFG!
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 05-30-2006 11:15 PM
The same date I get out of school as a senior. Heh heh heh...

Yeah, this movie sucked.
Mike 05-30-2006 11:35 PM
Is there ANYTHING that isn't a remake?
Volt 05-31-2006 01:23 AM
All I know is I'm a little woman when it comes to scary movies and this movie didn't scare me at alll. The opening scene (with the cop squishing around in what we assume are the dismembered limbs of murdered children) made it seem like it was gonna be a lot sweeter than it was. And what's the deal with the main character? "I don't even want to talk to my jock boyfriend ever again!... I hope he calls me so we can work things out!" Plus half the movie was just her looking at the caller ID... Dayummmm.
dancinggummi88 06-02-2006 10:59 AM
yeah i know i didnt get that either!!!!
shes all acting super pissed about her ex-boyfriend, but yet she wants for him to call her at the place that shes babysitting..... wth?!
and then she talks to the little slut that was supposibly her best friend and kissed her ex while they were still together .... i was expecting their to be a real fight or something..... (le sigh*)