X-3: The Last Stand

Mike 06-05-2006 08:10 PM
Look at the spoiler box in Hobodoken's post.
Nine Kuze 06-14-2006 07:37 PM
I just came back from watching it with a friend of mine and being a die-hard X-Men fan yeah, I'm not feeling it.

I think there were so many problems with it all. I'm no Cyclops fan but the way he died was pathetic even for him. And also Xavier getting his. All under the first hour. Seriously, I even checked my cell phone just to see if the time was right. Man...

Like Sharpie said, they've already said the X-Men trilogy is over with this latest movie but yeah, it does indeed have a open ending.

I didn't have a problem with the way Angel was used. Its not like he was Archangel in the movie or anything (that would have been more badass) and Ellen Page was cute as Shadowcat. Magneto was pwning everybody and Mystique and Phoenix looked good too.

But that ending with Phoenix and Wolverine sucked on so many levels. And my friend had it right on the money when he said this: "So what, the all-powerful Phoenix who was just destroying everything so damn easily gets killed by Wolverine who just walks up and claws her?" Yeah, that's a pitful ending that just doesn't sit right with me. Just bad all around.

Although, the bonus scene in the end was a nice surprise.

quote:
Mr. Sinister would be better.

YES. He should have been in the second one instead of (who the hell?) William Stryker. Also, Gambit. I can't stress that enough.

Visual effects weren't bad at all and at least it wasn't as caked up as another blockbuster movie that I saw around this time (Fantastic Four).
Peace.
Mugiwara Luffy 06-14-2006 09:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Also, Gambit. I can't stress that enough.

YES. God, yes.