Bob and George... Mysteriously Missing

Randolph 05-27-2006 06:06 AM
[Disclaimer: I am aware of the recent BnG server move. By using the word "mysterious", I denote the unprecedented length of said move and the lack of explanation thereto.]

Well, I can't reach the Bob and George website. Neither can I acess their forums. Normally, I'd say nothing and just wait for it to come back on. But it's been more than a week now and I still can't get there. My bookmarks don't work, nor typing in the URL nor using the Google-acquired link.

This has me a bit concerned, as I have a spriting topic and was soon to begin working on a Sprite Comic for their Fancomics section. I also have a number of other investments of time there, and I have been unable to fulfill them for some time.

Since the forums were my only source of news, if anyone else can offer information on what has happened or is happening, kindly share it so I can at least know what I'm waiting on.

Thank you.
R.Smith 05-27-2006 06:19 AM
I too was wondering what the hell happened. So I've been checking the status of it, and wiki has a link to the temp site.