[Other] Casting Call - Teen Titans RP Prelim.

The Big Finale 05-16-2006 08:18 PM
Right-o. Was talking to Jim Starluck over YIM the other day. Got talking about superoheroes, then RPGs, and all that, and somehow, I dunno how, we hit upon an idea. A fairly good idea, it seems. So, in order to get the man off my freaking back, I'm posting this thread.

This is the basic gist of things: Jim and I propose a Teen Titans-based roleplay. Do you care? Normally, I'd probably just post the Planning & Discussion thread and have at things, but a little testing of the waters seems appropriate.

Oh, and one last thing - if you do care, and are interested, you can't call dibs on characters. At least, not yet.
Jim Starluck 05-16-2006 08:20 PM
We're looking to get people playing characters from the show--both heroes and villains--but original creations are welcomed so long as they aren't Mary Sues.
Hobodoken 05-16-2006 08:46 PM
I'd be interested. >_>

I would go about naming names, but, since calling characters isn't allowed, I'll just reiterate my willingness to participate.
Jim Starluck 05-19-2006 05:08 PM
...well. I guess we massively overestimated the number of Teen Titans fans on PCF. Sweatdrop
Generalissimo D 05-19-2006 06:14 PM
I'm in on the grounds I may slay Robin.
Diverse Considerations 05-19-2006 08:04 PM
Count me in, this sounds like fun. ^_^
Darkfire 05-19-2006 11:08 PM
I too would be interested in such an endevor.
X Prime 05-19-2006 11:24 PM
I actually have a default character for RPs like this... gun-toting molecular telekinetic ho has this nasty tendency to speed up his bullets... pity he's usually like 19 or 20.
The Big Finale 05-20-2006 12:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
I actually have a default character for RPs like this... gun-toting molecular telekinetic ho has this nasty tendency to speed up his bullets... pity he's usually like 19 or 20.

I'd ask what the problem with de-aging him was, but realistic guns would probably be out of the question anyway.
X Prime 05-20-2006 01:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime

I'd ask what the problem with de-aging him was, but realistic guns would probably be out of the question anyway.

No problem with making him younger, but the guns... yeah.

Did anybody pull a gun in TT? I can't recall.

Then again there is a brief memory of Batman, so...
Diverse Considerations 05-20-2006 01:11 AM
No guns on Teen Titans. Not for the good guys, anyway.
Inigo Montoya 05-20-2006 01:21 PM
I could either do an original or play a pre-existing character.