[Fan Art] Requests! I WANT CHALLANGE!

Mattartist 05-14-2006 05:32 PM
Yo, dude. Or dudette. Or trans -- oh, wait, that's questionable. (looks around quickly) Shocked Sorry!

OKAY! Here's the spiel: you guys give me a suggestion, I wip it out, you guys see it, and then the process restarts! See, as simple as a monkey... Shocked

OOOhh AHHHH AHH AHHH! Tongue

Whoa, its a monkey.... neat. (monkey bites kneecap) Shocked Shocked Shocked

OUWWWCH! Mad Stupid monkey! I'll feed ya some banannas! (grabs some banannas, hurls them at monkey)

MONKEY! ACK! Mad

Oh yeah, the requests! Smile (monkey jumps on head) Just let me know the requests, and how you think of them afterwards! Okay, I gotta take care of my kneecap... Frown (notices monkey) Shocked

AND YOU! Mad COME BACK HERE, YOU CRAZY MONKEY! ARRGH! Mad

(chases monkey offstage and into the orchestra pit, bum bum crash.) Big Grin
Generalissimo D 05-14-2006 06:01 PM
Tekkaman Blade Blastor Mode vs. the Strike Gundam
Chitter-Box-Kat 05-14-2006 06:04 PM
Hey. Let's see what you can do.

My request is a follows:

teen male
black hair
pale-ish skin
green eyes
brown-red jacket
matching pants
black boots
make him smile
NO WINGS.
NO HORNS.

He's a vampire character of mine. His name is Ikol. I can't wait to see your interpretation. Wink And yes, I know technically this isn't fan art...but you DID say you needed a challenge.
Zayne 05-14-2006 08:37 PM
Paradigm background w/ an immigrant standing on the docks.

My first Big O OC is a Japanese immigrant who's a hacker.
R. Daniel Olk 01 05-15-2006 12:29 PM
I'd LOVE to see:

The Megadeus Dagon (aka Sea Titan after the seaweed burned away) bringin' the pain on Big O. Big O would be grappling with Dagon's anchor-hand, Dagon would be trying to push it into Big O, and meanwhile, Dagon's guided missiles would be circling around to hit Big O from behind!

Here's a helpful Dagon reference pic that you won't find in the Robots section:

Mattartist 05-15-2006 05:03 PM
Whoa dog... Big Grin SPLEEEE! What requests!

Okay... breathe... fewww....

I'll start on em right away, and they WILL BE SMALL, because I can't get the pictures on any other way than the website's image restrictions, sorry. BUT I WILL DO THE BEST I CAN FOR YOU PEOPLE!

Seriously, Chitter Chitter Boxx er whatever, that sounds pretty cool... Cool Cool Cool Three sunglasses... yeah!

SPLLEEE, I LOVE CATSCRATCH! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin (jumps on trampoline and crashes through the roof)
Mrs. Beck 05-15-2006 06:58 PM
Heh, it looks like you're currently pretty full - but once you've gotten all these done, if you don't mind, I have a request, as well. Tongue
Nine Kuze 05-15-2006 07:00 PM
Here's a challenge... spell 'challenge' right.

I'm kiddin', I'm kiddin'. But yeah like Mrs. Beck, I'll come up with a little somethin'-somethin' for ya myself.

Also, nice to see you back on the forums again, Mattartist. Smile
Peace.