My Inferring (Big O)

ScionofDestiny 04-29-2006 12:54 AM
Red Destiny - Doctor Wayneright was contracted by either the Paradigm Firm, the Union, or both to make Megadeuses and androids that can kill, the profits he made for doing this were used in the construction of his "final" model - Dorothy II, or Dorothy R. Wayneright.

I infer that Red Destiny was made for the Union because she wears a red cloak like Angel does - and red seems to be their color, owing to all of the red balloons.

And thus Timothy Wayneright received the money he needed for his own model, but also gained vital practice for making the final version. I theorize that Dorothy I is Dorothy's archetype in Mind whereas Red Destiny is her archetype in Form.

Also, the Union has more motive for wanting to kill "tomatoes" with memories than Paradigm would - please don't ask me to explain how - I'm tired.

You're going to aren't you? Red Face
Demosthenes 04-29-2006 06:55 AM
I thought I read this same theory in another post. . .

It is a good theory, but I thought dorthy 1 was just a mindless robot!?
paul1290 04-29-2006 07:27 AM
I tend to think that Red Destiny was an R. Dorothy prototype that was captured and reprogrammed by either the Union or Alex Rosewater.
Big Jauln 04-29-2006 12:25 PM
What I think is Red Destiny was created by the Union as an agent, which was created by stealing blueprints from Timothy Wayneright, using it to eliminate agents betraying the Union. Whereas to infer that Red Destiny is a Union agent, just look in Act 13, when the name R-D had a barcode only Union agents had.(and maybe Tomatoes and Roger)
ScionofDestiny 04-29-2006 01:03 PM
There are some that pin Beck as Timothy Wayneright's memory child - whether that is significant to the following is up to you to decide.

Timothy Wayneright was making deals with both Beck, a known criminal, and Soldano - who dealt with criminals. I don't think he had any moral issues with dealing with criminals, murderers, or anyone else as long as he got could "ressurect(?)" his daughter. They especially make a point of this in the manga, but it is present in the anime too. Beck, Timothy, and Soldano were all in cahoots with each other.

Consider Timothy Wayneright. Probably not that wealthy, and making androids is expensive, let alone making an android that could pass for human. But he regains Memories of how to make powerful Megadeuses and androids.

So who is interested in Memories that bring power? The Union, the Paradigm Firm, Beck, and pretty much every other shady character who isn't an ordinary civilian or Roger Smith and his closest allies.

So we can assume that he was contacted through underground channels by at least one of these two (Paradigm and the Union) "superpowers".

Alright - so we have Timothy Wayneright, who is handed the raw materials and money needed to construct an android and design a Megadeus. He uses the money and materials for their Megadeus and android - using Dorothy I as Dorothy's "alter ego", or practice of consciousness, and using Red Destiny as a practice of what Dorothy would look like.

I infer this because Red Destiny looks like Dorothy but acts nothing like her. Erstwhile, we can't tell about Dorothy I's personality because she was being enslaved by Beck.

quote:
It is a good theory, but I thought dorthy 1 was just a mindless robot!?

This is Big O - the number of sentinent robots outnumbers mindless robots by a significant margin. Moreover, Dorothy I is a Megadeus - I don't think it is possible for something to be called a Megadeus and yet be mindless. Then it would just be an "attack robot".
Lost_Cyborg 04-30-2006 09:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by ScionofDestiny
There are some that pin Beck as Timothy Wayneright's memory child - whether that is significant to the following is up to you to decide.

I hadn't even thought of that...
ScionofDestiny 04-30-2006 11:24 AM
The theory started when people realized the following about Beck.

- He had memories of how to make Megadeuses.

- Memories of how Dorothy operated (something only Timothy Wayneright was supposed to know)

- Memories of how Dorothy operated in relation to Big O (Final Stage - Act 26)

- He says himself he has memories, but they can't be his directly because he isn't forty years old.

- He associated with Timothy Wayneright - Paradigm City being the City of Coincidences that it is, that probably isn't coincidental.

- He knows how the Core Memory systems work.

- If Timothy Wayneright made the Megadeuses forty years before - Big O, Big Duo, Big Fau - then it stands to reason he would know the people who piloted them - people Roger and the others were probably cloned from. Thus it stands to reason that Beck would remember that Roger was the Dominus of the Black Megadeus - as he states in Act 19 (The Greatest Villian) - how else would he remember Roger was the Dominus?
Lost_Cyborg 04-30-2006 01:28 PM
I've been so thick, I MUST pay more attention to Beck in the future ^_^
ScionofDestiny 05-01-2006 06:14 PM
I felt the same way when someone told me - like it had been under my nose the whole time but I never bothered to look.
R. Daniel Olk 01 05-02-2006 09:33 PM
Actually, RD was a Paradigm Corporation drone. Vera said as much in the second-to-last Act. Alex ordered the murder of those individuals because they threatened his identity. Alex wanted no evidence that he wasn't Gordon's only son, that there might have been legitimate Domini besides himself.
ScionofDestiny 05-02-2006 10:07 PM
The Union and the Paradigm Firm were working side by side back then - but against whom?

Probable Answer: Time.

All things considered, the Union was never much of a threat after they give Alex Rosewater Big Fau. They should have kept better back up than what they had. Vera did have a few things up her sleeve, but they couldn't even get past Big O.

The biggest miscaculation Vera made was not taking Big O into account.
Lost_Cyborg 05-03-2006 05:37 AM
quote:
Originally posted by ScionofDestiny
The Union and the Paradigm Firm were working side by side back then - but against whom?

Probable Answer: Time.

Damn, that means something to me and I'm not sure what Confused Mad

Time... Death... Inevitable... Michael Caine... Michael Seebach... Caine... Twilight Zone... Old lady... Demolished home... Obvious rip off with Roger and old lady... Roger as death... Old theory of mine... Going of on a tangent... Time conquers all... enemies... Feuds... Friends... Family... Confused

Did anyone get anything out of what I just pulled out of my brain which might turn into a hypothesis?