Star Wars: Rebel Strike (Rogue Squadron 3)

paul1290 04-24-2006 05:42 PM
Does anyone else have this game?

I've recently gotten and it's a really fun game. The only problem is those annoying on foot missions, I think they shouldn't have included those. Other than that it's pretty good, especially with the included co-op version of Rogue Leader.

My favorite ship so far is the B-wing. I looks cool, it's fun to fly, and it packs a ton of firepower.
Mike 04-24-2006 08:17 PM
The B-Wing is okay, it's too slow for my taste. My favorite is the good ol' balanced X-Wing. And, when you unlock it, the Naboo Fighter. I like the Jedi Starfighter, too. When you get it, you will agree.

I was actually playing this and Rogue Leader today. Battle of Endor and when you go into the Death Star = hard.

I still haven't gotten all Golds...I have mostly Silvers with one or two Bronzes and Golds.
Revan 04-25-2006 01:34 PM
I have Rogue Leader, got it when the Gamecube was released. I've been meaning to buy Rebel Strike for ages but those criticised on foot missions kind of put me off. Maybe one day i will pick up a 2nd hand copy somewhere... Tongue

The flying missions on Rogue Leader were great so the ones in Rebel Strike must be pretty good too. There are still loads of missions i just can't get a gold medal on. Death Star trench run and endor stay on silver no matter how hard i try. Also can't be bothered to keep playing the endurance bonus level long enough to get anything more than a bronze...
Jstar136 04-25-2006 06:06 PM
The best vehicle is the Buick!
Jim Starluck 04-25-2006 11:06 PM
I couldn't get into the Rebel Strike campaign much...all the running-around-on-foot missions and destroy-random-superweapon missions annoyed me.

What I DID like was being able to play the Rogue Leader missions on co-op mode, and the Vs mode (though it was frequently hard to spot the other guy's ship in the latter). Those were fun.

Edit: Ditto on the X-wing, Mike. Wink