Here in the name of good, armed with a Caster...

Omega 04-22-2006 01:24 AM
For the attention of the head of the Military Police:

My organization has long observed this particular Universe, and we feel that the time has come to make our presence known.

This is due in part to reports indicating that memories, whole or in fragment, are beginning to turn up in the area.

It is our intention to seek out these memories, to obtain them, to decipher their meaning, and to hold them in safekeeping until the time has come to release the knowledge therein to the public.

To this end, I have been sent to investigate any and all leads on memories that may turn up in the area.

I have sent a copy of the relevant credentials and other information to Major Dan Dastun; if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the included addresses.

Regards,

Omega
R.Smith 04-22-2006 03:03 AM
Ummm....uhhhh...interesting first post!

Welcome Omega! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-22-2006 05:33 AM
Seriously though, welcome! I'm a local psychotic, but you can call me Chitter-Box-Kat.

Flames here are used primarily for heating in the winter months, but your free to use them as you please. Watch your grammar and spelling because some peolple here are really particular about that stuff.

Have fun and feel free to start some threads.

(waves with a "get-moving-already!" smile)
Lost_Cyborg 04-22-2006 07:50 AM
Yo! I'm (one of?) the local Cyborgs! I go by the names of Lost and LC here!
You may see me posting something inteligent... Or something totaly thick on the boards.

I wish you a enjoyable stay here and... Oh yeah... Nifty first post!
paul1290 04-22-2006 07:53 AM
Paul1290 of Military Police Elite Operations Division welcomes you!

*Hands Omega two E.O.D. standard issue .50 magnum pistols*

Be sure to watch were you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Asirt 04-22-2006 09:43 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Omega. I am what people call the Friendly AIRhead of PCF. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile

Be sure to check out the latest topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here.

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out.

I again welcome you here, and I hope you have a good time here. Big Grin
Travis Bickle 04-22-2006 09:47 AM
Welcome, dude! Feel free to read my work-in-progress, How to Post on a Forum to see how to get started and blend in with the others!
David Ryder 04-22-2006 03:58 PM
Greetings! I hope ya enjoy the forums.
Omega 04-22-2006 05:39 PM
Thanks to the locals and officials of this intriguing city for their warm welcome.

I shall look into the leads mentioned above posthaste.

As for Mr. Paul1290 of the Military Police Elite Operations Division, I appreciate your generous gift.

I am not certain that I will require them in my endeavors, between my Caster and the considerable arsenal I have at my disposal, but I shall reserve them a place of honor nonetheless.

As for Megadeus-inflicted damage to vehicles, I don't think I have to worry; I travel mostly on foot or by air.
Sephiroth 04-23-2006 09:00 AM
Welcome! I hope that you enjoy your stay at these lovely forums. My welcoming gift to you, is a tactical nuclear missile! I'm sure it will come in handy when dealing with those pesky Megadii.
Omega 04-26-2006 09:35 PM
For the attention of Sephiroth,

With great power, comes great responsibility.

That said, I guess I'll have to watch where I lob this thing...

The last thing I want is to take out one of the domes...
Diverse Considerations 04-27-2006 12:19 AM
Welcome to our rapidly growing, disfunctional family! We are happy to have you. Make yourself at home, you are welcome here!

The people are friendly and the domes are clean, but please remember that this city is our city, too. Clean up after yourself and your megadeus whenever possible.
Omega 04-27-2006 08:14 PM
I shall keep that in mind, Diverse Considerations.

I have indeed noticed that Paradigm is quite the model of cleanliness...

Either the citizens are very conscientious about throwing away trash, or you employ an excellent garbage cleanup service; which one is it?

As for cleaning up after my megadeus, well, I wouldn't worry too much.

I don't have a proper megadeus to speak of.

Worry instead about me cleaning up after myself - things (and by things I mean vehicles, buildings, and sometimes even geographic features) have an alarming tendency towards destruction when I'm in the vicinity.

I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen, but I make no promises...
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-27-2006 08:22 PM
Me again! Smile

You have enemies, don't you? If you have to fight somebody, take it to a place where few to no people live. It's bad enough Roger goes around destroyng buildings in Big O when he fights. He doesn't even pay for damages.

Hello again! (peace)
Omega 04-28-2006 05:17 PM
Enemies is putting it mildly.

As is usually the case with heroes, there is always someone else dedicating themselves to your ultimate destruction.

No one's managed it yet with me, but that doesn't mean I ever let my guard down.

However, I usually manage to lead the fight somewhere that there will be little or no damage of any real concern.

Not to say that there isn't damage, but most people don't care if the occasional moon is reduced to dust, especially if the moon's in the middle of nowhere...

Incidentally, I've been in contact with Mr. Smith for quite a while, and thus far I've had no luck getting him to be mindful when choosing his battlefields; he likes to settle things as soon as possible and, while I admire that sentiment, it does tend to cause a lot of collateral damage...
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-28-2006 07:57 PM
You destroyed moons. Moons. What the hell do you have that can do that kind of damage? Some kind of portable missile? Energy beam?
R.Smith 04-28-2006 09:59 PM
Just like to remind people that, this isn't a forum for discussion, merely introduction. Wink

If you'd like to chat.....well there are instant message programs for that. Smile
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-29-2006 02:55 PM
He's right...feel free to IM me if ya want Omega! Ciao! Embarrassed Sweatdrop
paul1290 04-30-2006 10:41 AM
Speaking of chats. We have IRC chats every tuesday and friday starting at 7:00pm. There's a thread in the Speakeasy with instructions on how to join. Feel free to join in if you'd like.
Omega 04-30-2006 01:55 PM
My apologies to the administrators, it was not my intention to turn this into a chat.

I shall look into the chat venues immediately.