[Fan Art] Battlestar Galactica fanart updated 04/25/06

Dork 04-17-2006 02:42 AM
They're my new OTP, peeps (oh, the things we pick on livejournal).

And they're so frakking cute.

Bill and Laura

muchlove
-Dork
Jim Starluck 04-17-2006 03:51 AM
Nicely done. I've worked in charcoal a bit, so I know how finicky it can be.

Random Interesting Fact: The kiss at the end of Resurrection Ship Part 2 was completely improvised on the part of Eddie James Olmos. Not in the script at all.
R. Daniel Olk 01 04-24-2006 02:43 PM
The guy on the left is really eye-catching. Good job on him. I'm sorry to say it, but the girl doesn't look quite as real or as dramatic... if you fix her and add a cylon or something to make it science-fictiony, it'd definitely be cool-worthy.

Must've taken quite a bit of work, though.
Dork 04-25-2006 06:47 PM
Who's to say Laura's not a Cylon? Eh?

Eh?

I would scream loudly with joy if she turns out to be a Cylon. Have you heard part three of the Scar writer's meeting podcast? I hope they don't completely abandon that idea though I think, for now at least, they have.

I did know about Eddie's improv in 'Ressurection Ship'. I was shocked when I heard that. It's such a perfect end to the scene. I've tried to imagine how it would have played without the kiss and it just feels so hallow. Which is probably why RDM and co. decided to keep it. Good call, Eddie.

(the kiss Apollo gives Starbuck when she returns with the Arrow -... of... Apollo- was an improv on the part of Jamie Bamber and Katee Sachoff)

More stuff. Laura Roslin lineart. I'm going to finish this up later completely in colored pencil. Wish me luck.

Laura Roslin lookin all crazy

muchlove
-Dork
R. Daniel Olk 01 05-01-2006 09:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Who's to say Laura's not a Cylon? Eh?

Eh?

I would scream loudly with joy if she turns out to be a Cylon. Have you heard part three of the Scar writer's meeting podcast? I hope they don't completely abandon that idea though I think, for now at least, they have.

I did know about Eddie's improv in 'Ressurection Ship'. I was shocked when I heard that. It's such a perfect end to the scene. I've tried to imagine how it would have played without the kiss and it just feels so hallow. Which is probably why RDM and co. decided to keep it. Good call, Eddie.

(the kiss Apollo gives Starbuck when she returns with the Arrow -... of... Apollo- was an improv on the part of Jamie Bamber and Katee Sachoff)

More stuff. Laura Roslin lineart. I'm going to finish this up later completely in colored pencil. Wish me luck.

Laura Roslin lookin all crazy

muchlove
-Dork

I wish I could sympathize, but the only Battlestar Galactica I've seen is the hilarious 80s movie and a couple of the episodes from the original series... old-school fun. Smile
Dork 05-14-2006 11:06 PM
Starbuck!

This is what I've been working on for the last week.

Ima gonna re-do it. Can't hurt.