Why do you like The Big O?

<\:/> 04-13-2006 01:14 PM
Although I cannot post a link to it, some members over at SaveBigO have put together a Myspace profile for the SBO movement as a means to further spread the word about TBO and the need for a third season. I want to post a blog on the profile explaining why we like the show so much, but I realize that everyone has their own personal reason for liking it. So I'm asking for all Big O fans to submit a one to three sentence statement explaining to the world why you like the show. Please also post the name or alias you would like your quote to be attributed to. Thanks everybody! Big Grin
Travis Bickle 04-13-2006 01:38 PM
Here's an idea.

Since we're not part of Save Big O and their mission, and the sole purpose of this thread is to get information for the Save Big O MySpace, then why don't you start this thread...over at the SaveBigO forums? I mean, Big O isn't really a dead topic here, but the idea of bringing back a third season is only catching the interest of the members here that belong to SaveBigO.com. It's the good Christian thing to do, no?
BigOFan 04-13-2006 01:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Here's an idea.

Since we're not part of Save Big O and their mission, and the sole purpose of this thread is to get information for the Save Big O MySpace, then why don't you start this thread...over at the SaveBigO forums? I mean, Big O isn't really a dead topic here, but the idea of bringing back a third season is only catching the interest of the members here that belong to SaveBigO.com. It's the good Christian thing to do, no?

I second that motion. It would seem more logical to post this there instead of on these forums.
Krang 04-13-2006 10:44 PM
There seems to have been a misunderstanding here, and this thread doesn't seem to be heading in the right direction. I'll lock this for now, but <\:/>, please check your PMs.