The Demon Ororon

Chitter-Box-Kat 04-13-2006 09:33 AM
Quite possibly one of the saddest mangas I ever read. Four volumes long, yet in those four volumes unfolds a bood soaked story. A story of love, hate, misery, and betrayal. Frown

I just wanted to see if anyone else picked up this tale. Neutral

(raises glass) A toast to Ororon. Long Live The King. Red Face

Chitter-Box-Cat

(very sad thread)
Tickle Tickle 04-13-2006 10:40 AM
Does it have anything to do with Dororon Enma-kun?
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-13-2006 11:19 AM
Never heard of it. Confused

The Demon Ororon is about a demon named Ororon. He's the king of Hell, and he goes AWOL to Earth where he meets half angel, half human Chiaki.

Chitter-Box-Cat
angelcakes 04-13-2006 11:20 AM
YES! I've been thinking about making a thread like this...ah it would seem I was beaten to the punch...

Yes I love the story. As you can see from my avatar and signature I L-O-V-E The Demon Ororon. I heard that there was a sequel...and even TOKYPOP acknowledges that there is a sequel...but I haven't heard if they've decided to pick it up or not.

*Le-sigh*

The last book sent me into a bout of tear I must say. I've been scouring the web for the plot line to the sequel to see what happens...but oddly there hasn't been anything. T_T
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-13-2006 02:13 PM
Knew I wasn't alone! Pleased

I've heard of the sequel too! Shocked The English title is "Empire of Midnight".

I'm crossing my fingers that Ororon will be brought back. He's too important to Chiaki (and I like him too) to just die like that! Crying

I re-read the ending a while back and started to cry...I hate sad endings...but as much as I hated to see Ororon breathe his last...it was appropriate in light of the whole theme of the manga... Neutral

Chitter-Box-Cat

(Long Live The King)