New Paradigm City Dweller...

BigOFan 04-11-2006 05:07 PM
Hello there, just joined this esteemed forum not too long ago.

If you haven't already figured out by my nickname, I am a fan of The Big O Series Big Grin

Much like Roger, I don't remember the events of 30 mintues ago, let alone my entire life Laughing

Look forward to contributing to this esteemed community.
R.Smith 04-11-2006 05:59 PM
Welcome BigOFan! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 04-11-2006 06:35 PM
Welcome and enjoy the forums!
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-11-2006 07:05 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Welcome new friend! The forums have somethng for everyone! Be sure to check in daily when you make posts in threads! No telling what people will say about what you say!

I should know this...because I should! Pleased

HAVE FUN AND DON'T BE AFRAID OF FLAMERS!! Cool

I personally have plans to use any flames I get to cook smores and ramen! <.< - >.> (shifty eyes. goes off to see her posties)

Chitter-Box-Cat

MEOW
Asirt 04-11-2006 09:22 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, BigOFan! I am what people call the Friendly AIRhead of PCF. I hope you have a good time here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the latest topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Pleased
Travis Bickle 04-11-2006 09:27 PM
Welcome, and please set an example as a newbie by using Big Grin , Red Face , Confused , Cool , Crying , Shocked , Pleased , Frown , Happy , Mad , Smile , Tongue , Wink , Roll Eyes , Baby , Evil , Tongue , Laughing , Sleeping , Anime Smile , Sweatdrop , Embarrassed Sweatdrop , Drooling , Neutral , Oh Well , Dead , Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down sparingly. Thanks ahead!

And don't worry about flamers. The whole "flame war era" is pretty much over and done with and the casualties have pretty much packed up and left. We're pretty quiet here.
Generalissimo D 04-11-2006 10:10 PM
The Napalm all out?

Yeyz.

Anyway, hello BigOFan. Enjoy the forums, do not let your emotions get the best of you, and remember we all like grammar.
BigOFan 04-12-2006 09:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
Enjoy the forums, do not let your emotions get the best of you, and remember we all like grammar.

Thanks. I think I will like it here.

As far as keeping my emotions in check, sometimes thats easier said than done, especially with one of the jobs that I have.

I am a volunteer firefighter (10 years). I enjoy doing it, but sometimes, I see things that most average people (When I say average people, I mean those that have no ties to the fire/EMS service, nothing more) will not see in their life time.

I try not to bring outside stuff into the internet world. As far as I am concerned, the internet is a place for me to escape reality for some time. Sometimes I just need someone to talk to, especially after a depressing incident.

There now you know a little something about me.
Travis Bickle 04-12-2006 10:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BigOFan
I am a volunteer firefighter (10 years). I enjoy doing it, but sometimes, I see things that most average people (When I say average people, I mean those that have no ties to the fire/EMS service, nothing more) will not see in their life time.

I volunteered at a rape shelter for a year, so I'm kind of with you on that one...
paul1290 04-12-2006 10:14 AM
Hi and Welcome! Big Grin

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
BigOFan 04-12-2006 02:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.

I'd better call my insurance company just to make sure and to see if they have a megadeuse protection policy.