My Comics

Blue Crow 04-11-2006 11:34 AM
check out my comics on drunkduck.com and let me know what you think about them. positive and negative feedback.

Dinosaur Politicians

Small Doses

there are two pages of the first one, and 5 of the second.

- BC
ScionofDestiny 04-11-2006 12:17 PM
I liked them - they were hmm midly amusing at worst and funny at best. The art was certainly better than anything I can draw up.

... For the moment ...!
Nine Kuze 04-11-2006 02:50 PM
I wasn't feeling the "Small Doses" one. Too short for me I guess but I really liked the "Dinosaur Politicians" comic. The ending the cool and I like the debating topics as well. And also, I think I read somewhere that the notion that a T-Rex's brain is the size of a walnut is false and a myth. I don't know if that's true exactly but still, nice comics Blue Crow.
Peace.
The Baker St. Irregular 04-12-2006 07:36 PM
I think you could do a lot with Dinosaur Politicians. Pleased The multi-panel layout helps the joke more than the single panel thing in Small Doses. I would really like to see you do more with DP! Thumbs Up
Generalissimo D 04-12-2006 07:38 PM
Firstly, Drunk Drunk FTW.

Second, Dino Politicians shows more promise than real life ones.

Third, that metal object fusion comic in small doses is great.
Blue Crow 04-13-2006 11:54 AM
I'm glad to hear some of you liked them. I'll deffinitely be posting more, so check back often (both this thread and my actual pages).

-BC
Hobodoken 04-13-2006 12:54 PM
The Dinosaur ones were both good, and some of the others were. I suggest more Dinosaur Politicians.