Far Cry!

Generalissimo D 04-09-2006 09:25 PM
Anyone else like this great game?

Instincts is Quite Awesome.

XBOX multiplayer + shanking = Zaphod <3
Buck Buck #1 04-09-2006 09:28 PM
I played the X Box demo, and it was pretty cool. I was at like 10 life for the whole first half, so I had to sneak around. Other than that it seemed cool.
David Ryder 04-09-2006 09:31 PM
I should ask, what sperates Far Cry from the other 9000 FPS's? Other than the weapons.
Generalissimo D 04-09-2006 09:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
I should ask, what sperates Far Cry from the other 9000 FPS's? Other than the weapons.

The original had a powerful engine, great AI, and the whole jungle thing.

Instincts has the first and last, the feral abilities, and you don't have to worry about your PC sucking.
Travis Bickle 04-09-2006 10:06 PM
Far Cry PC >>>>>>> Far Cry XBOX 360
Mike 04-09-2006 10:54 PM
I never played Far Cry. I think it was because I didn't want to be reduced to a sissy little girl by dying every 30 seconds. that and my computer would have exploded.
Volt 04-09-2006 11:02 PM
The PC version was pretty good, but it always kicked my ass so hard. I got about to the part where those cloaking monkey beasts start showing up and just gave up. Other than the weak characters and voice acting (and the massive difficulty), it was a pretty sweet game.

I haven't played the Xbox versions yet, but my friend was playing it a few weeks ago and it looked alright. The abilities looked pretty cool but I didn't get to see much else.

One thing that seems really stupid to me though. CryTek made CryEngine so they could make FarCry and CrySis... uh... I guess they don't care about creativity very much. Or, should I say Cryativity? Heh heh heh... that was funny right? ...Guys? Guys?