[Question] Road to Nagasaki?

Generalissimo D 04-09-2006 04:18 PM
Why is it a subforum of the AF now?
Asirt 04-09-2006 04:41 PM
This is just me, but it looks like Road to Nagasaki got placed as a subforum for Ailesberry Farm because Samurai Champloo is pretty much over. AS is still showing the series, but there's no OVA or movie following it, so yeah. Central City is still in its own place because the Fullmetal Alchemist movie is being released in the US soon, so the users may have a chance to see the movie when it comes out in English. Of course, I could be completely wrong, but that's my guess.

----------------------------------------------------

quote:
Yeah, exactly. Also because we noticed that since the show ended, there wasn't a lot of new discussion going on in that forum.

Huh. Turns out my guess was correct. Smile
David Ryder 04-09-2006 05:12 PM
I think it's because SC is done. True AS still shows it however it's doubtful any more will be made.
Jstar136 04-09-2006 07:08 PM
Yeah, the train stops here. Crying

It was great while it lasted. Tongue
Shredder 04-09-2006 09:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Asirt
This is just me, but it looks Road to Nagasaki got placed as a subforum for Ailesberry Farm because Samurai Champloo is pretty much over. AS is still showing the series, but there's no OVA or movie following, so yeah. Central City is still its own place because the Fullmetal Alchemist movie is being release in the US soon, so the users may have a chance to see the movie when it comes out in English. Of course, I could be completely wrong, but that's my guess.

Yeah, exactly. Also because we noticed that since the show ended, there hasn't been a lot of new discussion going on in that forum.