The Simpsons Movie

Hobodoken 02-28-2007 08:27 PM
Animated movie, not real life.

And Willis would need to gain a great deal of weight.
Dangerous 02-28-2007 08:30 PM
maybe in using cushions, or in using visual effects at their maximum they will give the weight Bruce needs to become Homer
Dangerous 03-29-2007 02:22 PM
Who will be this old lady if there will be an adaptation of this anime ?

Sara Comatori 04-01-2007 10:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
Animated movie, not real life.

And Willis would need to gain a great deal of weight.

This is true... Willis would need to weigh... how much does Homer way? It's keeps changing.

And a Live Action would be too weird. I don't think I Simpson were ever supposed to go out of the cartoonish look. Seen a few Anime style Simpson's (Not many good.) They could make a Live Action one...

I'm going to go see it when I comes out.

~All for one and one for all!~
Capt. Quekolis 04-04-2007 08:39 PM
Wow the Simpsons are how old and theyre just now getting a movie
Mike 04-04-2007 09:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori
This is true... Willis would need to weigh... how much does Homer way? It's keeps changing.

269 and I'm feelin' fine!

Hopefully this will be good like the early seasons and not suck like the later seasons. But I have a good feeling.
Nine Kuze 04-04-2007 09:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori

269 and I'm feelin' fine!

Hopefully this will be good like the early seasons and not suck like the later seasons. But I have a good feeling.

So do I, since they've been working on this for the past decade. So hopefully, it will be a sort of return to form for The Simpsons.
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-06-2007 11:42 PM
This looks like it could go well. I'm looking forward to it, I must say, though in anticipation or horror I am not quite sure.
War.