unknown song? first episode

PM650 04-06-2006 12:11 PM
I've got both soundtracks, but this song isn't on either, and it's one of my favorites Frown The intro is identical to The Words, but then its just all saxophone and drums after that. This song is only in the first episode, to my knowledge. It begins when Roger and Dorothy leave the garage to go to Suldano's factory and ends when they arrive. Any ideas on where to find the whole song, if anywhere?
R.Smith 04-06-2006 12:31 PM
Doesn't exisit on any Big O soundtrack, I can tell you that much.

There were at least five or more pieces (Name of God with Chorus is one that stands out the most, though I took care of that) of music left out of both OSTs.

I'd extract it, but then there's Roger talking over it, and no way to remove that. Oh Well
PM650 04-06-2006 12:36 PM
If you were intent on extracting the whole song, you could just splice the intro from The Words onto the beginning, since there's no talk on the part that's different from The Words. Not sure if you would hear the difference in qualities between an ost track combined with a clip from the episode or not, though.
R.Smith 04-06-2006 12:44 PM
Oh ho!

Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Seems my lack of breakfast had me thinking of another piece that wasn't on the OSTs.

If I have the time I'll pull out the DVD and see what I can do. Smile