With the fanfare in the trumpets, I come

ScionofDestiny 04-03-2006 10:35 AM
"Large crowds cheer and scream - mothers hold their children out to be kissed on the forehead - elephants, circuses, and gladiators alike all pledge their respective loyalties and skill to his service - civilians look on in total awe - it is ScionofDestiny!"

Started over at www.savebigo.com - and then so many of our members had accounts here (including Zola) so I just sort of slipped over the fence and "pickets" for awhile - I'll still post there to though.
Travis Bickle 04-03-2006 10:40 AM
Speaking of Scion, I just bought one (heh).

Anyway, welcome to the forums! You'll see we're a lot different than Save Big O in more ways than one (some of actually want a third season, but decided that continually irritating those that could possibly produce another one isn't the best idea).
Asirt 04-03-2006 10:43 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, ScionofDestiny! I am what you call the Friendly AIRhead of PCF. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile

Be sure to check out the latest topics available, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy
David Ryder 04-03-2006 05:03 PM
welcome to the forums, I knew your name sounded Familiar. Speaking of Save Big O, just read my posts to see what I think about that whole mess. Enjoy the forums though.
Generalissimo D 04-03-2006 05:10 PM
Hello.

They call me BigOZ over there.

Don't let these sons of bitches get you down.
R.Smith 04-03-2006 06:42 PM
Welcome ScionofDestiny! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-03-2006 06:44 PM
BTW, 'guten tag' is a basic greeting in German

My name is Chitter-Box-Cat. I have an Envy picture on my reply window thngy becsue I adore the Cosplay King. Big Grin

I welcome you to the forums and wish you many joys in posting and such! Pleased

My off-the-forums appearance is human (enough). Roll Eyes But my forum appearance is a sort of anthro-kitty with purple fur striped with red. The tips of my ears and tail along with my hands and feet are white. Wink

-MEOW- LOL.

If what I said sounds random in any way, it was unintentional. My brain is broken that way. Big Grin

WELCOME! (throws confettie (sp?) and hands you a Big O plushie)

And to Zaphod: What 'sons of bitches' are you taking about? Confused I better not be one of them. Big Grin Get the drift?
paul1290 04-03-2006 08:27 PM
Welcome ScionofDestiny!!! Big Grin

Be sure to watch were you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.

Whoa! Only one day and you've already got 22 posts. Shocked
ScionofDestiny 04-06-2006 10:16 AM
LOL - thank you all and very funny pics paul.
Zopwx2 04-06-2006 03:35 PM
Howdy Newperson.
Jim Starluck 04-06-2006 05:07 PM
*flies past overhead, leading a squadron of Mk. II Vipers in parade formation*

Welcome to PCF. Watch for Megadeus X-ings. Big Grin
Pygmalion 04-13-2006 09:38 AM
Hello, ScionofDestiny, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a nice ball of twine that you can use to find your way back when you get six deep in references in the thread.

Let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion