poor Big-Duo

Hienrich Ele 09-24-2003 08:23 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel sorry for him. First, he gets beat up, arm ripped off, and then his head torn off by Big O, then

spoiler (highlight to read):
It gets beat up agian and flies into the superdome, and dies

Poor, poor Big-Duo.

Let us say a prayer Smile

[Edit: Thread locked since it's becoming a spoiler thread, and there are already enough of those. --Krang]
Trotsky 09-24-2003 08:41 PM
Dorothy dies???
Rouge 09-24-2003 08:44 PM
Trotsky if you really need to know

No she doesn't, but she will be in MIA mode though
Trotsky 09-24-2003 08:46 PM
what's mia? you mean missing in action as in we dont know what happnes to her??
StevieV019 09-25-2003 07:57 AM
she gets knocked out and is in a coma for awhile, big o "reawakens" her...so to speak...so she'll be mia...missing in action from the episodes because of her comatose state...
David F 09-25-2003 10:00 AM
I don’t feel sorry for Big Duo; it’s his fault for sucking so much. Get better armor and pilot! *Smacks Big Duo’s head*
Danial 09-25-2003 11:58 AM
Big Duo is a lot more complex then you are giving him credit for.

His actions in the future are not of his choosing I believe.

...at least not all of them
Volt 09-25-2003 11:11 PM
Well Big Duo did have a good pilot at first, he was just a little too, *ahem* insane.
And then of course he's gonna get pjwned if he has a anerexic clown with blonde hair pilot who has a drill hand... Roll Eyes is it just me or did that really look stupid? I mean a hand on the end of an extendable wire is stupid enough, but a drill? That's like the epitome of retardedness.

[Edit: Please use spoiler tags. --Krang]
Patsai 09-26-2003 12:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Well Big Duo did have a good pilot at first, he was just a little too, *ahem* insane.
And then of course he's gonna get pjwned if he has a anerexic clown with blonde hair pilot who has a drill hand... Roll Eyes is it just me or did that really look stupid? I mean a hand on the end of an extendable wire is stupid enough, but a drill? That's like the epitome of retardedness.

YOU FREAK, THAT WAS A SPOILER!

"You are not the Dominus of Megadeus!"
-Schwartzwald
Ep. 24 The Big Fight
Roger the Wanderer 09-26-2003 01:17 AM
True, but we get to see him strangled. And on the plus side, it gave Shcwarzwald the chance to give another long speech. And the Big O Big Duo rematch was cool, though I wish the ending fight could've involved a giant free-for-all between all three bigs instead of just Big Fao vs. Big O, but ah well.
Volt 09-26-2003 04:41 PM
*Slaps self* I guess I watched that clip so many times that I thought it was already shown on AS... Wink And also,
does anyone know if Gabriel is still on Rosewater's side? I mean, it's obvious he's with The Union, but whose side is he REALLY on? If his loyalty was really with the Union, he would have to steal Big Duo... Hmm... Confused
Mr. Saturn 09-26-2003 08:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Roger the Wanderer
True, but we get to see him strangled. And on the plus side, it gave Shcwarzwald the chance to give another long speech. And the Big O Big Duo rematch was cool, though I wish the ending fight could've involved a giant free-for-all between all three bigs instead of just Big Fao vs. Big O, but ah well.

When I saw the AS commercials for Season 2 i thought that
"The Big Fight" would be Schwarzwald getting ahold of the rebuilt Big Duo and engaging Big O and Big Fau in a free for all. I still wish thats how it was too Frown
SharpDressedMan 09-26-2003 08:25 PM
Sadly I'm not feeling all that much love for Big Duo and even though it is a very cool looking machine it is by far my least favorite of the "Big Three" I love Swarzwald like a father... an ugly mummy father... and all but they just seemed to stick him with a machine that failed totally in comparison to the ones belonging to Alex and Roger. Though I'll say this. Even though he is my least favorite of the megadeuces from what I've seen so far he and his original pilot have gotten nil representation like they should have this season even though i know things had to grow to an even grander scale as far as the creators standpoint and a guy who is looking for the truth isn't quite as cool as an group of out of towners with crazy attitudes.(The union) Out of all the spoilers I have yet to watch any with Duo or Swarzy!!! ughh I cutetized him! lol. So i dont know if anything is to really come of them but I really hope so for my sanitys sake! lol
Big Doo-Oh 09-26-2003 09:28 PM
i always thought it was gonna be roger and alex dukin it out, and then all the sudden schwarzwald flies in and owns them
even the rebuilt duo looks like him!

[Edit: You now have a warning for posting spoilers without spoiler tags. --Krang]
SharpDressedMan 09-26-2003 09:33 PM
that was a nice spoiler! lol thanks for just blowing that entire deal for me!Smile hahahaha dont worry about it even though i had no idea that was going to happen. At least you gave me good news on the future. I know that someday Schwarlzwald will have his day! I just don't want another episode that is sortof for him that is like leviathan all over again. I really actually want to see him taking part IN the action!
gur2009 09-26-2003 09:33 PM
yeah i do fell srry 4 big dou. Crying
R.Smith 09-26-2003 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Doo-Oh
i always thought it was gonna be roger and alex dukin it out, and then all the sudden schwarzwald flies in and owns them
even the rebuilt duo looks like him!

hmmm, you know, Big Doo-Oh, i never saw the similarties until u just said that, the new face of big duo does look kinda like schwarzwald's "face" wow! i never noticed that!!!

[Edit: Use spoiler tags. This thread is not marked as a spoiler thread. --Krang]