The Random Thoughts Thread.

Chitter-Box-Kat 04-01-2006 10:07 PM
These are a few random thoughts from the various dusty corners of my mind:

Those who try hard not to think are either very dumb, or very creative.

You call me 'Weird' because I am not "normal". I call myself 'Unique' for the exact same reason.

Catepillars are good spies for fairies becasue no one ever thinks of the caterpillar of having ulterrior motives for beng somewhere.

Kittens are cute as long as they don't scratch up the furniture, or you.

If you spun around enough times in a swivel chair, you might throw up.

That's about it.

Feel free to post your own random thoughts.

-Chitter-Box-Cat
The Fallen Phoenix 04-01-2006 10:14 PM
Despite how much you may love someone--despite how deep your feelings run--it cannot and will not make that someone love you; change how that someone feels for you.

This is not nearly as random, but this thread should probably be moved to Dale's Bar, too.
Sharpshooter005 04-01-2006 10:32 PM
-People who self-identify as iconoclasts are, almost invariably, more pedestrian than anyone else.
Hobodoken 04-01-2006 10:48 PM
Hair brushes should have stronger bristles. Posts below this one will be deleted. THANKS! Pen1300 Cool
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-06-2006 10:18 PM
... ... ... O.o ... ... ... *speechless*
SEELE 08 07-06-2006 11:05 PM
Death to CHuck Norris jokes.
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-06-2006 11:15 PM
Fairies are cool. I wish I could meet one.
SEELE 08 07-07-2006 01:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
Fairies are cool. I wish I could meet one.

You can and probably have, they are often referred to as gay guys.

Someone's Bizarre fandom gone wrong.
Roy Orbison and Clingfilm
Sharpshooter005 07-07-2006 01:54 AM
I've heard of that, but..never bothered to read it.

Same with the much touted "agony in pink"...yeah. Just go look that up, you'll probably find out why its so universally reviled. It's sort of like the prototype for messed-the-hell-up fanfiction.

edit: Okay I almost burst out laughing. Under the "haiku" section of the site SEELE listed to, at the bottom is some sort of counter denoting the monetary cost of the Iraq war. It just comes out of nowhere.
David Ryder 07-07-2006 03:27 AM
quote:
Death to CHuck Norris jokes.

SEELE 08 speaks the truth.
The Baker St. Irregular 07-07-2006 08:33 AM
  • It's been a while since I finished it, but the Monster anime is still lurking about in my head and doing indecent things to it.

• I'm worried about whether I can register for college on the day I want, or if I have to skip my important trip to Florida...

• If I could, I would own a Tachicoma, and I would have therm-optic camouflage so I can be invisible.

• I still find my The Amazing Vetriloquist Kuze comic to be very, very funny.
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-07-2006 09:57 AM
A message to SEELE 08: The fairies I was talking about have wings, magic powers, pointed ears, and appear in fairy tales.

Everyone in my family has issues.
Nine Kuze 07-07-2006 03:36 PM
Wow, I haven't posted up here in a week. I'll never do that again... I missed you guys and my Paradigm.

quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
If I could, I would own a Tachicoma, and I would have therm-optic camouflage so I can be invisible.

I think we all would, my Mistress. Also, a step further, I would just have the straight-up cyber brain and body and the opticial camo is a must.

quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
I've been watching a lot of X-Men TAS lately, and I've come to the conclusion that Mr. Sinister is really awesome.

"WHERE'SSSSS MY PORTAL? *hisssss*"

Yes, my man. Yes. In the animated series of X-Men, Mr. Sinister does kick ass and I really love that mini-saga where that quote is from; "Beyond Good and Evil". Apocalypse trying to rule over reality and time; can't get a better plotline than that.

If anybody wants, I have a really good Mr. Sinister picture I can make an avatar out of. Its what I do.

"Submit! Come, cleve on to me! And know the true joy of eternal darkness!"
Peace.
Shadow dorothy 07-07-2006 07:51 PM
I must watch more anime. more more more
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-07-2006 11:20 PM
Pirates will always be cooler than ninjas and nothing will change my mind.
major pain 07-08-2006 12:24 AM
I just found out that I'm the creator of the care bears....
Chitter-Box-Kat 07-08-2006 02:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by major pain
I just found out that I'm the creator of the care bears....

Care Bears? As in those uuber-cute pastel colored teddies? How is that possible?

I need to get some decent sleep.
I found out there are ten Fairy Books, which are books full of fairy tales. So far I have The Blue Fairy Book.
Sharpshooter005 07-08-2006 04:54 AM
"the blue fairy book" sounds like an item relating to some puzzle in a survival horror game.

Is it possible you're actually capcom but don't realize it yet? If so I'd like my money back for resident evil: gun survivor please.
David Ryder 07-08-2006 07:13 AM
When Capcom announced that RE isn't selling as well as it use to be, I was happy. Lets face it RE is kinda of tiresome. And it's good that capcom is focusing on Monster Hunter more, because lets face it, it's more fun to use tactics and planning and fighting dragons,wyverns and other monsters than "ZOMG!!!111 Zombies!! Lets drag this idea out for way to many games!!"
SEELE 08 07-08-2006 08:43 AM
You know what I hate? Creepy intarweb stalkers that bother to ask you.... why you think they are creepy!