Inside Man

DorothyFan1 04-01-2006 05:53 PM
I saw Inside Man today and I have to say I was impressed. This was a fun movie all around and the performances were good too. Clive Owen is so James Bond when you see this movie you'll know Barbara Brocolli and co made a big mistake in giving the 007 mantle to Daniel Craig.

The puzzle that's the movie is unraveled very nicely and you see why they do what they did. I'm especially impressed with Clive Owen because even though you see him wearing the mask disguise for most of the film...you can just sense it's Clive Owen in the suit. Very suave performance. Very...James Bond.

Oh...do they actually have infrared lightbulbs? I'd like to have me some. Smile
Travis Bickle 04-01-2006 06:07 PM
I saw it because I heard it was about Nazi War Crimes, which it was. Decent movie.
Mike 04-01-2006 06:09 PM
OH NO YOU RUINED THE TWIST!

Seriously though. I thought the bank heist was a front to get attention for something else, but...Nazi war crimes?
Buck Buck #1 04-10-2006 08:03 PM
I saw it a couple days ago. I really liked it, probably one of the better movies I've seen in the past few months.
Fujiko 05-03-2006 12:41 AM
Saw it over spring break (about a month ago), and I liked it. Pretty much worth my ten bucks. I wouldn't say Clive Owen was very "James Bond" in this, but he is splendid in this, as well as Denzel. ^_^