M O R R I S S E Y

NightRanger 04-01-2006 12:46 PM

What's to be said about thsi alt-rock icon? Well for one, I never really got into his old band "The Smiths", mainly because VH1 Classic played the sh** out of their music videos in 2002 when I watched the channel the most, although I do like the song "Panic". I've been interested in his solo material for a while, so today I purchased the Rhino/Sire/Warner Bros. collection "The Best Of Morrissey". It's got 21 of his solo tunes on it, and it's a great collection.
Travis Bickle 04-01-2006 04:00 PM
Morrissey sucks. The Smiths f***ing rule.
Buck Buck #1 04-01-2006 04:16 PM
How come every time I see Morrissey written out on the internet, its always in all caps with spaces between the letters.

I've heard a few of his songs, but not enough to form an oppinion either way, but I have seen enough people with Morrissey shirts to have some sort of idea.
David Ryder 04-01-2006 04:44 PM
I was never into the alt-rock scene, so I don't really have an opinion on him. I'm more of a metal fan.
NightRanger 04-01-2006 05:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Bun Bun
How come every time I see Morrissey written out on the internet, its always in all caps with spaces between the letters.

I have no clue. I guess it just looks cool or something.
088nd 04-01-2006 09:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger

What's to be said about thsi alt-rock icon?

Based on that picture I'd say he was gay.

But I don't like his music, so I might be biased.
Generalissimo D 04-01-2006 09:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd

But I don't like his music, so I might be biased.

Your thinking of George Micheals, or whatever his name is.

Meh on his music.
Travis Bickle 04-02-2006 01:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd

There's been a worldwide bet on whether or not he actually is gay for years. But the world still has yet to find out.
Blue Crow 04-03-2006 12:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Morrissey sucks. The Smiths f***ing rule.

they both suck.

although, i guess morrissey is somewhat creative with lyrics sometimes, and the smiths did have interesting song titles.

...but that's neither here nor there.

-BC