OVA Screenshots/Disscussion

Green_Bird 03-29-2006 01:15 PM
The OVA's out now! I have screenshots from LJ taken by tortugax:

Warning: the Kid one contains spoilers!

The OVA looks pretty cute from what I've seen of the screenshots....The Kid one lookes interesting....But sadly I can see it since it's only in bittorent (I'll PM you the link if you're interested in seeing it though...)...

But if you have seen it....disscuss away!
Green_Bird 03-30-2006 02:35 PM
They're up on youtube if you want to see them. If you don't then you don't know what your missing. I'll PM you the link to all three if you're interested...even if they're raws.

Chibi Party: Hillarious. Drunk FMA chibis, everyone falling for drunk Envy, Millions of chibi black Hayattes Who could ask for more!?

State Alchemists VS Homunculi: The episode that was played at the FMA atraction at Universal studios Japan. It was still a little atraction-y But funny none the less. Got to love Roy, Riza, Havoc, Breda, Fury, and Valmans faces when they Saw "water" coming out of the hallway.

Children: This one was so cute. little "Ed", "Al", and "Winry" in 2005 during the movie's release. Little "Roy", "Breda", "Havoc" and "Falman" not to menton policeman "Hughes" also appear. Stay tuned for the twist at the end....
Gato Gurl914 03-30-2006 07:21 PM
.....please pm me with the links!
Gato Gurl914 03-31-2006 07:44 PM
hahahahha.......those were all awesome! please pm me when the get translated too! XD
spoiler (highlight to read):
XD greed hitting on envy XD