Favorite Pairings

Chitter-Box-Kat 03-28-2006 05:02 PM
Chiiter-Box-Cat here! MEOW! Pleased
Anyways, this is a thread I decided to make because i didn't see it elsewhere. Oh Well
The topic is simple.
Which are your favorite pairngs from Big O? Smile

I'll start. I like Roger+Dorothy and Angel+Beck. Big Grin
Feel free to post your favorite pairings and list any outraigious ones you can think of. Like Dorothy+Beck. (shudders violently) That is so disturbing! Sweatdrop
SEELE 08 03-28-2006 05:10 PM
Alex/Dorothy! My two favorite Big O characters....together! Blech....

For bizarre how bout some hot yaoi action from Norman/Big Ear?
Xel 03-28-2006 09:20 PM
I'll take just about any Alan I can get.

I've personally written Alan/R.D., Alan/Beck, and Beck/Roger. Intermittently working on an Alex/Alan thing. The Beck/Roger is my favorite so far, though.
M.S. Feather 03-29-2006 08:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
I've personally written Beck/Roger.

Haha, I read that one recently. So deliciously demented...

Eh, anyway...

My favorite 'plausible' pairing is Roger and Dorothy, I think they make the perfect couple. You could also say I'm a big fan of BeckxDorothy (sorry C-B-K), I don't think there's any love going on though, so it's usually nonconsensual (then again I don't know if it's technically possible to rape a machine...or if it’d be considered that...whatever).

But if you want to get a little freaky (as if this thread wasn't already), I actually like BeckxAnybody (BeckxBeck!). No seriously, if Beck's in it I'll watch it. That's kind of outrageous I guess...

I feel dirty.
BethMcBeth 03-29-2006 08:25 AM
Mwhahahhaha!! I like to keep all of my options open. Big Grin

Norman and the Salon Girl (just becasue thats so cute. Big Grin )

Roger X Dorothy
Roger X Beck
Roger X Angel
Roger X Dastun
Roger X Dorothy X Beck
Roger X Dorothy X Angel
Roger X Dorothy X Dastun
Roger X Dorothy X Beck X Angel
Roger X Dorothy X Beck X Angel X Dastun

Dastun X Freddy
Dastun X Angel
Dastun X Beck
Dastun X Roger X Angel
Dastun X Dorothy
Dastun X The other guys in the Military Police Group

Angel X Dorothy
Angel X Roger X Dastun
Angel X Beck
Angel X Beck X Roger X Dastun
Angel X Alan

Alan X Dorothy
Alan X Alex
Alan X Beck
Alan X Roger

Alex X Vera
Alex X Alan X Vera
Alex X Alan X Angel

Vera X Angel
Vera X Dastun

RD X Dorothy
RD X Roger
RD X Roger X Dorothy

Schwarlzwald X Roger
Schwarlzwald X Angel
Schwarlzwald X Beck
Schwarlzwald X Roger X Angel
Schwarlzwald X Dorothy

Alrighty now if I had to choose the most favorite of these that I listed T_T Iam not sure if I could do it, my mind is so sick. XD!!! ^_^"" Awesome thread!!!

-Beth
Gummibear 03-29-2006 09:49 AM
Dorothy x Roger...all the way!

but if we want to get unconventional...
Angel x Beck
Dorothy x Beck

I love Beck what can I say? He has chemistry with everyone! Big Grin
SEELE 08 03-29-2006 11:13 AM
I wish Alex got more love. That poor guy....he's like an adult Shinji Ikari....He's dad could've cared less about him and he winds up piloting some pychotic mech with a will of its own. And he gets whiny sometimes....really whiny...all he needs is a warm-water penguin..... Does anyone know how old Alex is anyways?
Sharpshooter005 03-29-2006 12:21 PM
quote:
RD X Dorothy

It'd be like the odd couple, except somebody gets shot at the end of every episode.
Nine Kuze 03-29-2006 12:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SEELE 08
I wish Alex got more love. That poor guy....he's like an adult Shinji Ikari....He's dad could've cared less about him and he winds up piloting some pychotic mech with a will of its own. And he gets whiny sometimes....really whiny...all he needs is a warm-water penguin..... Does anyone know how old Alex is anyways?

My God, that's really, REALLY creepy because that's so damn true. Alex Rosewater is the adult version of Shinji Ikari and it makes so much sense.

Would that mean Dorothy is the adult version of Rei... just that she went and dyed her hair red?
Peace.
BethMcBeth 03-29-2006 02:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
RD X Dorothy

It'd be like the odd couple, except somebody gets shot at the end of every episode.

XD! But it would be so great because at the end of each day all you had to do was rest the androids and boom go on with the next day! XD!

-Beth
David Ryder 03-29-2006 02:26 PM
Roger x Dorothy for me. oh and
spoiler (highlight to read):
yaoi is teh sux!!!!111
Randolph 03-29-2006 02:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
Roger x Dorothy for me. oh and
yaoi is teh sux!!!!111

And yet, somehow,
yuri is teh rox!!!!111

I've never been a fan of romantic pairings in anime, or any story for that matter. It always feels hopelessly stilted to me. But if I had to choose a pairing, I'd probably just say Alex X Angel and leave it at that.
Spoderman 03-29-2006 03:46 PM
Big O and Roger
Chitter-Box-Kat 03-29-2006 04:11 PM
OMG. OMMFG. Shocked You..you...YOU GUYS ARE
NUCKING FUTS!

Cookies to all of you guys! Roll Eyes A giant personalized Big O plushie to BethMcBeth for actually making a list with yaoi, yuri, three-somes, four-somes and, Lord have mercy, FIVE-somes! Shocked Ranging in straight, yaoi and yuri! Shocked
YOU GO GIRL! Big Grin
SEELE 08 03-29-2006 05:57 PM
You don't like Yaoi! Damn, looks like my idea for Alex/Alen yaoi fangirlisms isn't going to be popular.

But Alex is Shinji.....and Gordon is a tomato-farming Gendo. Be afraid be very afraid. So if Angel's last name is Rosewater is she like....Alex's mommy reincarnated if so that makes her....just like Yui (soul of Unit-01, Angel is Big Venus's soul in a way). Basiclly that just makes it like Eva set in post-apocolyptic New York. Oh the horror.....
Xel 03-29-2006 05:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SEELE 08
You don't like Yaoi! Damn, looks like my idea for Alex/Alen yaoi fangirlisms isn't going to be popular.

I'm listening.
paul1290 03-29-2006 08:19 PM
Dorothy and Roger.

and maybe Angel and Dastun.
Spoderman 03-30-2006 01:52 AM
This thread needs to be aborted.
BethMcBeth 03-30-2006 06:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
OMG. OMMFG. Shocked You..you...YOU GUYS ARE
NUCKING FUTS!

Cookies to all of you guys! Roll Eyes A giant personalized Big O plushie to BethMcBeth for actually making a list with yaoi, yuri, three-somes, four-somes and, Lord have mercy, FIVE-somes! Shocked Ranging in straight, yaoi and yuri! Shocked
YOU GO GIRL! Big Grin

ROFL!!! Thank you so much XD!! I'll treasure this Big O Plushie forever and give it Tons of Huggles! XD!!! Now just think of all of the fan art I never post! Tongue Tongue Tongue ROFL!! XD!!!

-Beth
BigPrime 03-30-2006 05:01 PM
While my time in the Hellsing fandom has turned me into something of a fan of multi-ships and orgy-ships, with Big O, I'm always tame about who I like together. Roger x Dorothy, Dastun x Angel (post S2), Beck x His Ego, etc. Big O's never particularly been "about" the couples so I generally like to leave it on the back burner, as it were.

There are intersting non-canon ones, of course (Alan x RD, for example). I figure as long as it doesn't outright contradict canon there's no problem with it. I can't honestly see Alan in a *relationship* with Roger, but he clearly has a crush on the man (with Alan Gabriel, that might be more literal than normal).

And of course there's always Megadeus x Dominus (x Android). Not so much a romantic pairing (tripling) as a bonding of souls.