Favorite Pairings

Big Jauln 04-02-2006 12:37 PM
Thanks Chitter-Box-Kat, sorry if this thanks is late and/or I forgot the meaning of your thread. Well, thanks anyway for the thanks.
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-02-2006 08:49 PM
Chitter-Box-Cat here! ALIVE AND WELL! Cool

I've been looking back on the replies I got on this thread, and I am just laughing my ass off.

I am abosolutely impressed at how creative and/or thuroughly (sp?) twisted people can get! Pleased

If this thread ever gets deleted for whatever reason, I might just start it all over again to see what happens! Big Grin

I feel special right now. Pleased LA-DU-LEA!

--Chitter-Box-Cat. Anime Smile
Lost_Cyborg 04-22-2006 07:59 AM
Wow, some odd things have shown up... RogerxDorothy... Angel... hmm... I'm not sure... I once read a fan-fic with AngelxSchwarzwald... That was nice... But I don't think it really works.... But RogerxDorothy DEFFINATLY!


spoiler (highlight to read):
Yaoi is strangely... Cool? Is that the right word?
--- To look back at a old conversation
Dangerous 04-22-2006 12:59 PM
As it was said, Alan and R.D. : both are psycopaths, they form a beautiful prairing !
Roger and Dorothy, both androids (yes, Roger is an android [for those who don't know that]).
I hesitate : Gordon and Vera, or Alex and Vera; I don't know how old she is.
Beck and Angel: they form a better prairing than Angel with Roger.

Poor Schwarzwald, Norman, Dastun, Guizeng, Eugene, Big Ear who will stay alone ... Frown

It is better for them to enter an echangist club to meet each others.
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-22-2006 01:47 PM
As far as yaoi goes, I find it rather sexy. And of course Roger+Dorothy! Not only is the pairing pretty much shoved down our throats starting with episode one, it is so much fun to write and draw!

Hell, I've started a couple of fan fics with the pairing in mind. Though I can't remember what happened to them...I think I lost them. o.O;

Fudgemonkeys.
Xel 04-22-2006 02:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
And of course Roger+Dorothy! Not only is the pairing pretty much shoved down our throats starting with episode one


No kidding. I think that may be why I resist it so much. XD;

Not that I'll attempt to dispute that they're Big O's absolute OTP (One True Pairing, for the uninformed), but... nnn.
Lost_Cyborg 04-22-2006 02:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
And of course Roger+Dorothy! Not only is the pairing pretty much shoved down our throats starting with episode one


Yeah... But it's a great pairing... I love the way they play of each other... It's kinda catchy ^_^ like a cold.
R. Daniel Olk 01 04-23-2006 11:22 AM
Roger/Angel is so boooring. Angel is Secret Agent Barbie... you're telling me Roger is nothing more than your standard-issue Ken? No sir, no ma'am, no way!


Lost Cyborg, I need to find the website where you found your sig! It's like, like "Egyptian Steampunk" or something...
Lost_Cyborg 04-23-2006 02:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Roger/Angel is so boooring. Angel is Secret Agent Barbie... you're telling me Roger is nothing more than your standard-issue Ken? No sir, no ma'am, no way!

Woah! No way is Roger like that, I have to agree the Roger/Angel thing DOES NOT work. Sure it's okay as a love triangle... But not in the long run.

quote:
Originally posted by R. Daniel Olk 01
Lost Cyborg, I need to find the website where you found your sig! It's like, like "Egyptian Steampunk" or something...

I drew it, it's the personification of my desktop PC... Sedan... Three guesses where the apearance and name came from Sweatdrop

Ain't he a beaut'? *cuddles Sedan* He's got good graphics for my Photoshop work! Anime Smile