FFXII Goes Platinum in Four Days

R.Smith 03-26-2006 09:42 PM
quote:
Final Fantasy XII has already experienced great success in Japan selling more than 1.7 million copies in just four days while Angela Aki's "Kiss Me Goodbye" (a song featured in the game) has climbed to 6th place in Oricon's top sales charts.

Source: Gamespot

I'd say that's pretty impressive to reach platinum status in only four days.

I might just get XII. Smile
Generalissimo D 03-26-2006 10:01 PM
Most overrated game of the year.
Travis Bickle 03-26-2006 10:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox

If you haven't even played it, then why do you judge it? Awesome.

Personally, I think Oblivion is the most overrated game of the year. Did I buy it? Yes. Do I like it? Not really.

But after playing the first 4 hours of XII, I can say that it is in fact better than the last time I played it (the demo).
X Prime 03-26-2006 10:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox

If you haven't even played it, then why do you judge it? Awesome.

Personally, I think Oblivion is the most overrated game of the year. Did I buy it? Yes. Do I like it? Not really.

But after playing the first 4 hours of XII, I can say that it is in fact better than the last time I played it (the demo).

And I think personally you've lost it.

I played the demo, and... I wasn't impressed. Hopefully ithe final will be better.
David Ryder 03-27-2006 01:11 AM
FF XII = FFXI offline. No I'm serious, same battle system (exactally the same), same monster's(the turtle demi-humans are quadav's and the mandragora's are the same ones in Kahzam in FFXI), same spells (flash was introduced in FFXI), monster detect by sight,sound, and smell (also introduced in FFXI). I'm not impressed with FFXII, pretty damn average. sorry not impressed and the vocal track sucks, luckly the music is good (thank you Hitoshi Sakamato).