File Hosting

Asirt 10-26-2004 09:07 AM
quote:
which is the best one for hosting pics, the free or the one that requires 15.00 a month?

Well, you can apply to a hosting service that costs money, but there are also free ones as well.

Imageshack for instance is a free service that you can host any type of picture. If you don't mind the limitations of file size, how about Photobucket? There is another host that is pretty good called Walagata. There are many free options to choose from.

There are also other hosts that other members have suggested. Personally, I think the free hosts do a good enough job of hosting that you wouldn't even need to pay for them.
Benjamin 11-25-2004 04:19 PM
PhotoBucket

Village Photos

Ripway

Image Cave

Image Shack

Miami Host

Free Picture Hosting

I got all of these from searching through 10 Pages Of Google, These Are The Best, And All Free. From My Expirence Photobucket Is Good, So are Ripway and Image Shack. I have gotten good word on the rest of them, the only problem is really with Photobucket, it doesn't go really well with really Huge images. Hope That Helps anyone who is looking for a free image host and also on a side note If I find any more I will add them, or if anyone else finds anymore please post them so I can add them to the Big List on top.
~Benjamin~
R and D 12-13-2004 04:25 PM
wow this is so easy! i registered to one of those sites and wow! i should have done this sooner! thanks guys!
Angel 01-16-2005 04:33 AM
R.Smith 03-25-2005 04:26 AM
This site has a list of free image hosting sites.

I just tried out Xs.to and there good for larger image files, they give you 1.5mb.
R.Smith 06-05-2005 12:51 AM
Just discovered a good host accidentally:

http://www.putfile.com/

• Upload Video, Flash, and Images
  • .jpg .gif .png - 2mb
  • .wmv .avi .mpg .mov .asf .swf - 10mb

Here's a list of file hosts:

http://www.freewebspace.net/guide/diskstorage.shtml
Collateral 06-30-2005 11:32 PM
Does anyone know of any really good and free music hosting sites?

Thanks!
evanASF27 06-30-2005 11:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Collateral
Does anyone know of any really good and free music hosting sites?

Thanks!

I don't think there are any sites made specifically for hosting music (non-commercial that is). I use Ripway.com whihch triples as my video, music, and picture host. But it costs quite a bit of money.
Schwarzwald 06-30-2005 11:57 PM
If you mean mp3s try using www.streamload.com

Now... I am not sure if while using it for free you can host and share file with people who don't have it... infact you probably can't...(I used to be able to but I can't anymore)

but if you but a subscription... you can get latleast a gig of bandwidth a month for as little as 6 dollars a month i think and you can surely host stuff....

But if it is just midis use ripway....unless you are giving mp3s to a friend and don't mind lowering the quality.