[Other] Rev's Art (~NEW UPDATE as of 6/28/06~)

harshfire 03-29-2006 06:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by M.S. Feather

Those are just...so...cute. ^^

That literally just brightened my day, thank you. Smile

They're really good, I love the line work...but I couldn't help but notice that you have the wrong ear pierced. Not a big deal, just thought I'd point it out.
I agree that Beck's hair is really fun to draw though. Every time I draw him I try and come up with different ways to draw his curls. Just to add a little diversity I guess...

By the way, I love your handwriting.

Lol. Thanks, but I pierced his ear based on the manga. >.< Unless the manga is wrong...? lol.

My handwriting really isn't like that. ^_^ That's just something I did for the picture. I change my writing all the time, depending on the occasion. lol.

Thanks for all the support and the comments! Big Grin I don't mind it if there's something funkily done, or if you want to critique anything. Just as long as there's no flames (but then again, everyone here is so nice!). ^_^ I'd really like pointers, considering I'm still an artist in progress.

Btw, I take requests now, since the school year is starting to get easier and everything's kind of on a downhill slide now. Big Grin Snake, I'm almost done with another picture (just for you!), but I need to know what Snake's (or your) favorite color is. I've been really into monochromatic color stuff lately, so yeah. I'll have some more posted in a bit too, since I've drawn some more since this (including a blue Edward Elric!!! lol).

Later days:
Rev
The Big Finale 03-29-2006 06:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Rev XVII
Lol. Thanks, but I pierced his ear based on the manga. >.< Unless the manga is wrong...? lol.

It is wrong, through a technicality. What with the pages being flipped to read English-style, everything's on the wrong side... hence why Schwarzwald's monocle is over his right eye in the manga.

Anyway, back on topic, very nice art, Rev. Love it.

Taking requests, hmmm? That interests me. I'll get back to you later maybe.
M.S. Feather 03-31-2006 07:07 AM
I thought that was probably the case. Like Finale said, the English manga has been flipped and isn't correct but it's not really that big a deal.

It's cool that you're doing requests. When you get some free time I might just ask you to doodle me a little something. Unfortunately my favorite color is probably black, so that wouldn't really make much use of your colored pens. Tongue
harshfire 03-31-2006 08:12 AM
quote:
I thought that was probably the case. Like Finale said, the English manga has been flipped and isn't correct but it's not really that big a deal.

It's cool that you're doing requests. When you get some free time I might just ask you to doodle me a little something. Unfortunately my favorite color is probably black, so that wouldn't really make much use of your colored pens. Tongue

Oh, that's quite all right. Big Grin I like doing monochromatic things, but I can also do other things too. lol. It's just some stuff we've been doing in art with complimentary color schemes and monochromatic.

Anyway, just ask what you want, and I'll do my best to fulfill!

Later days,
Rev
snakemarcato13 04-01-2006 01:32 AM
you should draw manga comics...not many americans actually can...
harshfire 04-01-2006 02:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by snakemarcato13

I've actually thought about that. Co-written with my boyfriend, cuz it's our RP. (That's the Neon Rebellion thing). But it's hard. I can draw the characters just fine, but it's the actual drawing the manga that I can't get right. T_T

Later days,
Rev
snakemarcato13 04-03-2006 06:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Rev XVII
quote:
Originally posted by snakemarcato13

I've actually thought about that. Co-written with my boyfriend, cuz it's our RP. (That's the Neon Rebellion thing). But it's hard. I can draw the characters just fine, but it's the actual drawing the manga that I can't get right. T_T

Later days,
Rev

One time I told you that I'd help you out. That would still stand true.
harshfire 04-03-2006 08:10 PM
An update should be coming soon, either this week on Thursday or Friday or next week on Weds or Thursady. Yay, updates! ^_^ lol. That is when I will have your request, Snake. And for M.S. Feather: I'm finished with your request too, so it should be coming as well. ^___^

Later days,
Rev
snakemarcato13 04-05-2006 09:34 PM
Hopefully thursday! I'm going to STL on friday and I'll be there until easter sunday. That means I'll be away for a week.
harshfire 04-06-2006 01:03 PM
Hello to all and a new update!!! ^_^

lol. This time there's request here so yeah...:

To snakemarcato13:
Your request of Snake Marcato (sorry, I drew his scar on the wrong eye...my bad)

To M.S. Feather:
Lupin III

Later Days,
REV
snakemarcato13 04-06-2006 07:07 PM
oOo...I likey!
M.S. Feather 04-07-2006 02:34 AM
Aah! *hugs*

Great job, especially considering it was your first time drawing him. ^^

And he's just so cute in your style! You never really get to see him with the big anime eyes, but he looks good that way.

Thanks for drawing him for me, Rev. Smile
harshfire 04-07-2006 03:48 AM
quote:
Aah! *hugs*

Great job, especially considering it was your first time drawing him. ^^

And he's just so cute in your style! You never really get to see him with the big anime eyes, but he looks good that way.

Thanks for drawing him for me, Rev. Smile

No problem! It was really my pleasure! I had fun drawing Lupin.

lol. I tried to stick to the original style, but I'm not very good at following. lol. The picture I printed to go by was really small too...

And I just notice; one eye is slightly purple. I think I used violet on accident instead of black...

Oh well. :/

Later days,
Rev
nathjan 04-08-2006 12:55 AM
hey Rev awsome drawings, was wondering if maybe you could do a drawing of edward elric from FMA? That would be awsome.
harshfire 05-01-2006 10:10 PM
I have a new update, and it's no longer just drawings. ^_^ I started putting graphics I've made up, but they aren't very good. I just learned how to do basic animated text, so I'm very proud of myself! I learned all on my own! ^____^

Anyway, I hope to have a few more updates with actual art soon, and some more requests! I just haven't had time to scan them and be online...

Hopefully soon! I promise I'll have the requests done ASAP!

Later days,
Rev
snakemarcato13 05-03-2006 05:08 PM
It's not bad...more than I can do.
harshfire 06-28-2006 10:02 PM
NEW ART UPDATE!!!

Yes, there is a new art update! Woot! lol.

Anyway, brief description:

Most of them are all pictures you've seen before. Yay. Anyway, I went and colored a few of them in a program called DELETER. It's really crazy! These are my first, but if you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to tell me!

The one of Katan is my first one, then the one of Shew (in the orangy signature thing for Gaia) is my second. I got really good at doing the hair by the time I got to Yrael, but I can't do backgrounds to save my life. 0.o;;

Anyway, there is a fanart, and some of the ones I already posted, I will be sending in to this site as well (the Big O ones I mean). I'm still taking requests by the way.

Oh, and if they're watermarked "oracle_crawford", that's my screen name on Gaiaonline. I'm using them on that site, so I try to keep it from being stolen. It's happened once before, so yeah...