[Other] opinions, if you please

Ben The Ripper 03-22-2006 02:09 PM
i just want to know what you guys here think of a cartoon character i made. he's been with me for about 3 years now, and im just starting to get him online, and hopefully (macromedia flash permitting), animated.

So, check it out if you want
The Adventures of Bob
pen1300 03-22-2006 08:42 PM
I think it's a good comic! I actually just bookmarked it because I want to see what happens with Crob. That was a fun plot twist to throw in. I love the little bits of humor ("OMG! Syntax Error") and the overall humor.

Keep it up!

Later,
Pen1300
Generalissimo D 03-22-2006 09:16 PM
Good stuff.

Keep it static, though, until you've gone on for god knows how many years...wait...that just be CAD all over again.

Tongue

Good stuff, still.
BethMcBeth 03-23-2006 06:50 AM
I think its good I would suggest maybe adding some color otherwise its good.

-Beth
R. Daniel Olk 01 03-23-2006 07:57 AM
A little on the silly side. I'd say they were decent.

I'd like to learn more about our triangular friend. I could see Bob using him as a pointy weapon against Rob at some point.

Actually, forget about just detailing the triangle guy--bring in more! If the ones you've got are already this zany, I'd love to see the other wackadoodles you could cook up.
Ben The Ripper 03-23-2006 01:29 PM
So heres the deal with the comics:
I started back in 7th grade (im in 9th now), and ive made 40 something odd comics, very few actually go in a sequential form like the ones ive posted. I intend on posting some of those later. Color will also be posted eventually, and if any of you happen to have a myspace, feel free to send Bob a friend request.

The pointy guy is Joe, Bob's best friend that my younger brother came up with.

The next comic will be posted soon, possibly today provided i can get the finishing touches done. Glad you all enjoy the comics.

EDIT: Episode 4 - FAER TEH DEATHRAY!!!