Hello

Alexzyuy 03-16-2006 12:25 PM
Hi! I'm Alex and I'm from Texas. I first saw Big O when I was in high school, back before I knew anything about anime. I just knew that I liked it, and was really happy when I saw more of it on Cartoon Network a while back. It's still one of my favorites, even though I've seen a lot more anime since then.
Asirt 03-16-2006 01:00 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Alexzyuy! I am what you call the friendly AIRhead of the forums. I hope you have a good time here. Smile

Be sure to check out the latest topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy
David Ryder 03-16-2006 03:18 PM
Greetings and Welcome! Also do enjoy your stay.
Randolph 03-16-2006 04:15 PM
You can learn a lot hanging around this place.
What time you do spend here, please enjoy. Smile
R.Smith 03-16-2006 05:57 PM
Welcome Alexzyuy! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Hobodoken 03-16-2006 07:36 PM
Salutations!

I hope you have fun discussing any minute details of Big O that haven't been flushed out enough, as well as chatting about all sorts of things with everyone.
Jim Starluck 03-17-2006 01:07 AM
*buzzes the thread--in a Mk II Viper instead of his usual Megadeus--and skywrites "Welcome" above*

Hey there! Welcome to PCF, mind the Megadeuses. They've kinda gotten everywhere. I just put down traps, too...darned Exterminator won't be in until Monday...
Big Adil 03-21-2006 03:39 AM
Hi and welcome to the PCForum.Enjoy your stay Big Grin
BethMcBeth 03-21-2006 10:31 AM
Welcome to PCF! Have a blast! ^_^"

-Beth