Hey

Zaku 03-14-2006 04:57 PM
Hi, I'm Mike. I'm from Jersey, and I like Big O... although I'm joining these forums kinda late since the show has been in production hell for a few years. As you can tell from my screen name, I like Gundam... but I'm a UC Gundam fan, not any SEED, Wing, or G crap. Most of the shows on AS are pretty cool, too, but Sealab, Family Guy, and ATHF are my favorites. I'm also a really big Sentou Yousei Yukikaze fan, which is mainly becaue I love aviation. I want to go into the USAF, but my mom is an overprotective ultra-liberal nut who won't even let me join CAP, and I'll need laser eye surgery before joining anyway, so it looks unlikely.

I draw pretty well, too, and I'm currently working on a manga fanfiction to the Ace Combat games. It's one of the stupidest decisions I've ever made because I'll probably be doing this for years. I also write a lot of regular fanfictions about Ace Combat.
David Ryder 03-14-2006 04:59 PM
Sweet! another UC gundam fan. also welcome to the forums and Enjoy!
Nine Kuze 03-14-2006 06:07 PM
Hey, what's up Zaku? I'm Nine XXVI, your friendly, sweet-as-hell hustla. If you need anything at all from outside of Paradigm City, I'm your guy that can get you things. Big Grin

Anyway, welcome to the forums and have a fun ol' time in the Smith Manison, Central City, Road to Nagaski, Ailesberry Farm, Nightingale, Speakeasy, and JFK Mark Airport Forums. And make sure you hold to your memories, because those are the leading commodities here at the PCF.

Enjoy!
Peace.
Sephiroth 03-14-2006 06:28 PM
Welcome and salutations! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile. May your days at these lovely forums be fun-filled and radioactive. Have a blast!
Asirt 03-14-2006 06:40 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Zaku! I am what you call the friendly AIRhead of the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Be sure to check out the latest topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members here, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time. Happy
Generalissimo D 03-14-2006 06:58 PM
Hi. My gift to you is a bottle of highly volatile perfume.

Ahh, sweet memories.

Enjoy the forums.
paul1290 03-14-2006 06:59 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Mike 03-14-2006 07:25 PM
So, my clone finally arrives!

(My name is Mike. I'm from New Jersey. And UC Gundam is by far the best.)

We must duel to the death, then.
Travis Bickle 03-14-2006 07:33 PM
We used to have a third Mike from NJ, but he left since he kept getting pwned all the time.

Anyways, welcome!
Zaku 03-14-2006 08:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome, but I think I should warn everyone that I will alienate a lot of people very quickly in various ways. Poor grammar (and by poor, I mean "ZOMGOMGWTFBBQ T3H GNDUM S33D IS 73|-| P\/\/N4G3 LOLOLOL0RZ!!!!!!!!111111111") usually results in me responding in a... somewhat insulting way. Not to mention being a far-right-wing nutjob

But, I'll keep myself under control, I usually do on forums unless I'm surrounded by 1337 speaking noobs.
Jstar136 03-14-2006 09:55 PM
Lose the bad grammar and you'll be fine. Mostly. WELCOME! Big Grin
Jim Starluck 03-14-2006 11:16 PM
(He was talking about other people's bad grammer being a pet peeve of his, which I wholeheartedly agree with. That said, the word "pwned" seems to have split off from 1337-speak and become part of general internet culture. ANYway...)

*buzzes the thread in Big Avenger, sky-writes "Welcome" and does a few loops and rolls for fun*

Welcome to PCF. Mind the Megadeuses.
Jstar136 03-14-2006 11:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Starluck
(He was talking about other people's bad grammer being a pet peeve of his, which I wholeheartedly agree with. That said, the word "pwned" seems to have split off from 1337-speak and become part of general internet culture. ANYway...)

*buzzes the thread in Big Avenger, sky-writes "Welcome" and does a few loops and rolls for fun*

Welcome to PCF. Mind the Megadeuses.

Now I feel stupid. Crying

Nevertheless, WELCOME!
BethMcBeth 03-15-2006 08:50 AM
Welcome to PCF! I hope you have a blast here!

-Beth
R.Smith 03-15-2006 01:08 PM
Welcome Zaku! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Big Adil 03-21-2006 03:38 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum.Enjoy your stay Big Grin